The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Secret

+2
moonskr
lil_miss_haley
6 posters

Go down

Post Secret Empty Post Secret

Post by lil_miss_haley Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:47 pm

I don't know if anyone else has been to this site, but I visit it every Sunday to see the new secrets. Sometimes they make me smile, sometimes they make me cry. http://postsecret.blogspot.com/
lil_miss_haley
lil_miss_haley

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post Secret Empty Re: Post Secret

Post by moonskr Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:29 am

wow, never heard of it before but i love it Smile
just looking through more of them on facebook now too, brilliant idea that. Thanks for sharing!

moonskr

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:17 am

I thought this was going to be a Thread where we all revealed something no one else knows. Summat that makes ya cringe or blush when you remember it.

Sheesh, am I glad I was wrong. I can keep that secret to meself a bit longer, whew. Post Secret Icon_redface
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by peterpam Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:07 am

Come on paddy share, promise to keep it to myself (snigger snigger, fingers crossed behind back)

peterpam

Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Folly Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:26 am

just had a look and that is really cool! Will be checking it each week now Smile

Folly

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:29 am

Hmmm, an embarrassing Secret, eh?
OK Pam, BUT - Only on the condition that NO ONE ELSE KNOWS, ok?

I’d thought I’d tucked this back away (a pun, you might get it later) but apparently nope, tis time to fess up.

A few years back, I was at a mates in Upper Hutt ‘n we’d been playing mechanics all day and having fun, ya know how it goes.

We decided (k, his wife did) that we’d all ‘go out for Chinese’ so I toddled off homewards, (close your eyes for this next bit) got naked, and had a shower ‘n got rid of some grease ‘n muck ‘n stuff.

Eyes Open again now.

They duly turned up to cart me off to the food place and I saw I was somewhat ‘overdressed’ for the occasion so I yelled out ‘hang on’ and went back inside. I decided the jeans I’d worn all day were really no worse than what me mate me was wearing and his wife was still talking to him, so I dropped me nicely pressed linen trouser and dragged those previously worn jeans back on. I made certain I had a clean hankie in a pocket, too.

The meal was OK, talk was free ‘n flowing and there were a couple also with us, whom I didn’t really know, but we pushed some tables together and made ourselves at home.

Suddenly, Paddy feels what can only be described as a ‘silken touch’ on one leg. Woohoo thinks Paddy. Then he realises he’s wearing jeans and thus, unlikely to experience a silken touch quite like that one. A gentle, silken caress onto skin.

Being a Gentleman I continued eating and the caresses suddenly ended. Fingers crossed ‘n all, it might happen again, ya never know ya luck, in The Hutt.

Quite nonchalantly I eased my chair back from the table and cast a quick downwards gaze.

Fuck Me. Oh Dear Paddy.

How we gunna get outta this one without anyone else being any the wiser, eh?

Before I admit what happened, I do admit, with more than a tinge of shame, that before the group of us left that restaurant, those poor bloody people there had been convinced the ‘problem’ somehow was theirs, and most definitely not mine or any of me mates either. Poor Sods.

Go back in time a wee bit. I’d worn those jeans all day, ‘n dropped them to have a shower ‘n get changed. That involved dropping me dacks too, didn’t it. Guess what I didn’t retrieve from inside one of the jean legs when I took them off too?

You got it. And yep, it them, me silk boxers, them what had been worn all day under the car etc. There they were, large as life on the floor under our table, right in between everyone’s feet. I smoothly and anonymously slightly rearranged me seating possie to shift me feet etc, glanced up at me mate, filled me glass again, looked down ‘did a double take and said ‘WTF is that?’

Well, how unhygienic and off putting is it to suddenly discover something like that nesting or festering at one’s feet, when one is trying to dine with friends etc?

I wasn’t totally bad – I did insist on paying at least half price whilst me mates took advantage of the ‘Free to You, So Sorry’ offers from our poor bloody Hosts.

But I didn’t fess up – then, or later.
They were my Boxers. Eeeeeeew.

And no, I didn’t ask for a bag with which to take them home. I just looked everyone in the eye and tried to be as disgusted as anyone there.

Now, that’s what I thought this Thread was about, and I’m so pleased its not, cos I know me knickers disgrace secret is eternally safe.

And yeah, that’s a good website, I enjoyed it. Ta.

Paddy.
Paddy
Paddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Folly Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:34 am

*snorts*

Folly

Back to top Go down

Post by moonskr Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:46 am

lol, thanks for the laugh paddy, you've brightened my day Smile
perhaps i'll admit to something once i've seen what reaction you get..

moonskr

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by logical-cents Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:49 am

hehe Paddy, thanks, that was funny. Thanks for the smile.
logical-cents
logical-cents

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:38 am

What, am I the only person silly enough to make fun of themselves here?

C'mon, ya can't ALL tell me ya haven't felt an 'Oooops' Moment which you have never previously shared.

I'm waiting, ... I can't hear you Pam; surely it is your turn? Or are you just simply to perfect to have ever un, I dunno, 'cocked up' or whatever? Post Secret Icon_razz Post Secret Icon_redface 'Cos thats believable, too. Post Secret 962192

Fess Up, you lot.

And Folly, please don't leave *snort* all over our site like that - the cleaners were up for hours wiping it all off the other night. Eeeew. Just teasing ya. Post Secret Icon_cheers
Paddy
Paddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Folly Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:47 am

I can tell you something. I was laughing about it the other night. When I was about 6 I poured myself a cup of juice when I wasn't allowed and took it out on the deck to drink it. My mum came out and asked me if I had juice in the cup. I quickly said no and chucked the whole cup in the bush. Guilty much? LOL

Folly

Back to top Go down

Post by peterpam Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:28 am

Ok Paddy,the only embarrassing moment I can really recall was(OH god this is fun),being about 20, somewhat a little younger than I am now, lol and I was running for a bus and my strapless bra fell down around my waist, just keep running till I was out of sight and readjusted. Oh man I thought I was so hot back then, I was mortified, lol.

peterpam

Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_miss_haley Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:06 pm

Oooh my thread has gotten very exiting!! I've been so tempted to post something to postsecret but I'm not that brave lol.

Hmmm an embarrassing moment.. The only real cringe moment I can think of was when I was working for Mark Todd in his racing stables. I was only 16 and very very tiny but being a teenager full of attitude. I was living with the head trainer and his wife next to the stables, and him and I had clashed a few times, mainly because I was spending quite a bit of time with another worker there who was a couple of yrs older than me.

Anyway I had been complaining about him to the lady that mucked out the stables as I was helping her. This particular day he had been a jerk, so I went up to the lady and was saying about how Carlos was a jerk and blah blah blah and she looked at me in horrer... Just then Carlos walked out from behind a pile of horse covers!!!!

I had never been so embarrassed in my whole life, it still makes me cringe when I think about it lol.
lil_miss_haley
lil_miss_haley

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down