The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hrm dunno if this is a better place to post this but will do so anyway

2 posters

Go down

hrm dunno if this is a better place to post this but will do so anyway Empty hrm dunno if this is a better place to post this but will do so anyway

Post by 1teaspoon Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:51 am

Does anyone know a poster from the trademe thread by the way of dougniven? Im a bit concerned about her because she normally keeps in touch fairly regularly on the endo thread as well and i havent heard from her in weeks?
I have emailed her but no response? (ima feel like a right dick if shes here under another name and i havent realised)
Anyway if anyone knows of her can they please get in touch with her to check shes ok?

Thanks all,
1teaspoon.
1teaspoon
1teaspoon

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://theinvisibleagony.forumotion.net/index.htm?sid=045d004fd4

Back to top Go down

hrm dunno if this is a better place to post this but will do so anyway Empty Re: hrm dunno if this is a better place to post this but will do so anyway

Post by britelite Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:40 am

hi 1tsp...I used to chat with her in the dep thread...it is Rebecca you are meaning isn't it?...then she just stopped popping in.

I have wondered if she is ok thiese days...I enjoyed chatting with her...I know that her family were having a bit of a hard time financially with everything breaking down and dieing all at once...so I have considered the possibiltly that maybe they cut back on stuff like the internet till they get ahead again

Sorry I know this doesn't answer your question...just thought I would let you know that someone else has noticed her absence...and also hopes all is well with her and her family.
britelite
britelite

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

hrm dunno if this is a better place to post this but will do so anyway Empty Re: hrm dunno if this is a better place to post this but will do so anyway

Post by 1teaspoon Tue Jan 06, 2009 9:51 am

Hi britelite,
Yea it is Rebecca im talking about. Thanks for letting me know, i was starting to think i was worrying for nothing. You may well be right tho, i know things were pretty stressful for her.
Heres hoping everything is ok and that were worrying for nothing.
1teaspoon
1teaspoon

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-11-01

http://theinvisibleagony.forumotion.net/index.htm?sid=045d004fd4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum