The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm losing my job today-life is soooo Hard sometimes

3 posters

Go down

I'm losing my job today-life is soooo Hard sometimes Empty I'm losing my job today-life is soooo Hard sometimes

Post by sheba1964 Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:50 pm

I'm stuck at home,due to a back injury,4th time in two years ,it has failed me ,since a bad fall where I crushed my lower spine.
2nd job I have lost this year due to it.
Sometimes I think God must be so angry at me-seems my life is one disaster after another.
Man i wonder how I keep going sometimes....But I know i must follow my own advice given to others & remember the things that have bought me joy & smiles ,& to keep living in Hope...Sorry to rant,but it's real tough for me right now. pale Embarassed Sad
sheba1964
sheba1964

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

I'm losing my job today-life is soooo Hard sometimes Empty Re: I'm losing my job today-life is soooo Hard sometimes

Post by lil_miss_haley Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:06 am

*hugs* Sheba

Feel free to rant as much as you want, I created a thread just for my rants!! It makes it easier to get it all out.

Good on you for remembering things that make you happy and that you do live in hope, its so hard for some people so you are wonderful for doing that.

And if you want come down to the chat box and you can rant and rave to us too, and we quite often have a wee bit of a giggle.

Haley Smile
lil_miss_haley
lil_miss_haley

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

I'm losing my job today-life is soooo Hard sometimes Empty Re: I'm losing my job today-life is soooo Hard sometimes

Post by Paddy Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:08 am

Sheba,

Rant away just as much as you need to, my friend. Thats one of the things this place is good for, I hope!

I understand a bit about how you might be feeling, Sheba. I broke my lower back November 07 - for the third n hopefully last time. But I'm an notoriously slow learner, so there are no assurances I won't do it again, sigh.

I had to resign from a job in 06, that I'd only had for seven months after years of being outta the workforce because of my health, so yeah, I even probably understand a bit of how that is making you feel too.

Crap isn't it?

There will be better days, n there will be worse days, n there will be interminably long days that are just days. Now, if that hasn't got you all excited and looking forward to the future, then I don't know what will!

Take care, and yeah, rant as much as you need to. flower
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by sheba1964 Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:37 am

Thanks people for your support,It.s sometimes just a wee bit better when you feel you are not alone,with all these battles we face with life.
You are very cool people ,because you have heart-many people don't,so value yourselves for that alone,even thou there are many more reasons why you are all very cool special people. sunny
sheba1964
sheba1964

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down