The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

weird vent

2 posters

Go down

weird vent Empty weird vent

Post by _wizza_ Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:09 am

Crying or Very sad

a few months back, things came to a head and after a bloody good cry and yak to mum it was decided that i should go back to the dr and reduce my meds as i was resembling a sleep walker and was numb all the time, i have been reduced to 75mgs of venlafaxine and after the initial shock my body went through (shakes etc) things turned out better, i felt alive, more social, more at ease in every aspect of my life-well almost- the biggest thing i am yet to overcome are these emotions which sometimes come so fast and furious that i'm completely overwhelmed. its sounds silly of me to say this, but i dont know how to cope with these feelings after feeling nothing for so long. crying has been a amazing release, but even thats something im not used to or comfortable doing. i dont know if my now reactioms to situations are normal, eg)am i right to feel mad/sad/frustrated?? it's almost liked i stopped feeling anything out of fear of over-reacting or being singled out i guess.

o gawd , i sound strange Question please tell me someone relates to this?? and where do i start picking up the pieces??
_wizza_
_wizza_

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Back to top Go down

weird vent Empty Re: weird vent

Post by Apricot Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:40 pm

Something that we all wonder, if we are normal , or normal in the way we feel or respond.....but who says what normal is?, and things can change, what we feel one day, can be different to how we feel or respond to same thing next day...

yes, I can easily relate. My advice would be, one hour at a time when you need to. I beileve we are all normal.
I think everyone wonders if they are normal, and how they cope and compare how they think others would cope....
Apricot
Apricot

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down