The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congratulations to the person who made our 16,000th Post

Go down

Congratulations to the person who made our 16,000th Post Empty Congratulations to the person who made our 16,000th Post

Post by Admin (Paddy) Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:46 pm

Congratulations and Thank You very much, Books my friend.

To you went the Honour of the 16,000th Post here at our place we call TBBD.

Crikey; 16,000 Posts in just two years and two weeks of The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room being here in our lives. Well Done, US. Everyone of us here, readers and posters both.

I’m so pleased it was you Books and not me who made that Milestone Post cos haha, this allows me an opportunity to hrrrrm, offload a ‘male Enya,’ if ya catch me drift?

Books4NZ, I am both honoured and delighted on behalf of well, me really (‘cos I don’t want it) to be able to announce that you are now the proud owner of a secondhand music cd – Daniel Bedingfield, no less with his album ‘Second First Impression.’
Sorry. A little tiny bit.

Read the full review ›
Published on 19 Nov 2004 by Michael McCLain
http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B00062OHD8/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Under the heading ‘Realistic Review you can find such gems as;
”Given the high impact of his first cd - I had hoped that the second one would have the same great sounds as the first....sadly this just wasn't to be.
Growing Up - the opening track - does contain some great bits, but bits and pieces of greatness do not make for a good SECOND FIRST IMPRESSION~!
The rest of the cd is littered with "throw-away" singles - the tracks do...”
Hey, maybe you know some poor Hamilton-bound student you can foist it off on when she ain’t looking? But that’s your problem now, not mine, mwahahaha. Gone. Good Bye Daniel, I enjoyed your time here, not.

Admin will contact you Books4NZ to arrange for your Prize to be Rushed to you. It will be an ideal companion for one of those pretty saddle-stitched compendiums – what are they called? Ah yeah, Booklets. cheers study

Paddy. Laughing

Last edited by Admin (Paddy) on Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : It was riddled with typos, written by a crap typist. OK now? Cher bro.)
Admin (Paddy)
Admin (Paddy)
Admin

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down