The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone else find the horse in national bank adverts distressing

Go down

Does anyone else find the horse in national bank adverts distressing Empty Does anyone else find the horse in national bank adverts distressing

Post by EGBAR Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:38 pm

The national bank TV advets have a black horse in the background, shown at childhood, and various milestones of adulthood.
This triggers a real fear in me that it symbolises my depression- for black horse read black dog.
And as it is there so continuosly during this persons life it really sends me into a fear that this will be my life with depression, its always there in the bckground and noone else seems to see it.
EGBAR
EGBAR

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else find the horse in national bank adverts distressing Empty Re: Does anyone else find the horse in national bank adverts distressing

Post by Guest Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:05 pm

yes its there.. to support them.... can you look at it that way.. a beautiful strong animal supporting those it loves?

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else find the horse in national bank adverts distressing Empty Re: Does anyone else find the horse in national bank adverts distressing

Post by EGBAR Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:44 am

I suppose so...
EGBAR
EGBAR

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:01 am

fab...as horses go it really is beautiful too..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down