The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Internal saboteur .... Tai Chi .... I beat it ...............

3 posters

Go down

Internal saboteur   ....  Tai Chi .... I beat it ............... Empty Internal saboteur .... Tai Chi .... I beat it ...............

Post by daze7 Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:23 am

Well, today I was supposed to go to Tai Chi (part of a 'green prescription' from my Dr)

I argued with myself all morning ... I can't be bothered .... it won't do anything .... why bother .... why do I have to make all this effort ... blah, blah, blah

Is anyone else like this??????????? !!!!!!!

But ... I BEAT IT - that part of me who can be sooooo bolshie Evil or Very Mad ..... I went - only lasts about three quarters of an hour ... and it was good to be with others who are just starting out at Tai Chi ... and it's PAID for by ACC

So there ................. Daze
daze7
daze7

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

Internal saboteur   ....  Tai Chi .... I beat it ............... Empty Re: Internal saboteur .... Tai Chi .... I beat it ...............

Post by Apricot Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:55 am

well done Daze,

So, how often are you to do the tai chi?

I am hopeless at exercise, I did go out and buy myself a swiss ball, maybe 2 weeks back, used it religiously for about 3, 4 at the most days, now, it just sits in the corner.

i'm hopeless, I really dont enjoy it. I KNOW I SHOULD DO IT WHETHER I ENJOY OR NOT.......

Think for me, its motivation lacking, I dont know....LAZY, sometimes, ............

But daze, Im proud of you, keep up the great work.

Apricot.
Apricot
Apricot

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Internal saboteur   ....  Tai Chi .... I beat it ............... Empty Re: Internal saboteur .... Tai Chi .... I beat it ...............

Post by Paddy Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:24 am

Well Done, daze - I bet Tai Chi in the Park tastes a lot different to Turkish Coffee in the Doner Kebab shop, eh?

Careful ya don't become addicted to this as well, mate. Pffft. Well done, Sis, I is proud of you.

Have a couple of cups of it for me, will ya? Wink One sugar, milk. cheers
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:52 am

Go you Daze

Love the bolshie attitude... yep you won that round, awesome Daze

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by daze7 Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:10 am

Thanks guys, Apricot - I am to go once a week. I've seen Tai Chi but it ws good to have the instructor explain a bit about it. And she showed us what we're to learn over 16 weeks (I think she said that!) She's so graceful - not sure I'll end up like that, but it doesn't matter - I learnt Yoga a few years ago and that was beneficial.

Poetry - my bolshie self is the one who sometimes 'gets things done' - anger is a great motivator!!

Pat, Yuk - turkish coffee is foul ... Lol ................ Daze
daze7
daze7

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down