The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The bastards finally broke me

2 posters

Go down

The bastards finally broke me Empty The bastards finally broke me

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:40 am

Just had a visit from my bloody proby and had to deal with more fuckin bullshit.

I kicked the bastarded out then went and fuckin cut.

I am so sick and tired of the bullshit it just wears me down, it is never ending.

Had planed to use my four hours rec time to go to a bar and have a meal with a friend. It was turned down at PO descression as it was a bar, apparently I am not allowed in bars when they have been ok with it before. I am allowed in cafes and drink, go into The Mill and get alcohol.

They also keep fucking round with my rec and soical time.

I have another 3 months of this and then 6 months supervision.

Back to top Go down

The bastards finally broke me Empty Re: The bastards finally broke me

Post by Paddy Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:09 am

Hey buddie, whoa, time to chill. The most important part of what you said is the last line.

You only have to toe their line for three more months - then the leash is extended and in just half a year, its off. Another three - six months in the context of your life (and I've got bad news for you - you're bound to live till at least 110) is not a lot really is it?

Some times we need to swallow our pride and this might be one of them.

There are probably worse places most of us could be right now, than in our own homes with occasional outings here and there. I can't go into a bar either. And thats got nothing to do with the law. We all have restrictions and limitations placed on us - by ourselves or others. Trick is, to find a way to live with them, for at least as long as you have to.
Smile
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by poppy Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:34 am

Roswell - I don't really know what to say - please take care. Have you got support? Hey - you've got us and this website (thanks to Pat). Again keep yourself safe and one step at a time.

poppy

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down