The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

blahhh...List of crap(inspired to do after reading another members post)

+3
peterpam
Paddy
OliviaHeartsMo
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

blahhh...List of crap(inspired to do after reading another members post) - Page 2 Empty Re: blahhh...List of crap(inspired to do after reading another members post)

Post by OliviaHeartsMo Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:37 am

Hi guys, im n auzzy atm visting friend...its ok stop taking eds againg as i keep vomiting them up-not oon purpose just flash backs :S
im trying not to do anything even though i know i have a safety plan in place which last resort involved gatting put in hospital IN AUZZY and ppl think i wont do anything here and im trying like crazy not to but i badly want to i need to cut or burn or something i know i cant let myself do anything cuz it will stuff things up cuz if i even tryed something i wouldnt be aloud back here and all but AgH! Sad i dont want to come bac to nz cuz thebn this whole hassle with my caregivers OH btw im moving AGAIN and i hate moving aroud i just know no one can cope with me honnestly i dont know how i could ever live 'normaly' or permently in a house for more then a few months..dw i get told often..now i dont even like to talk about..hiimj i just cant..too much..i cant worry ppl but i cant just pretend its becioming too much oh god dayum his
Sad
OliviaHeartsMo
OliviaHeartsMo

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum