The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whew.

3 posters

Go down

Whew. Empty Whew.

Post by Paddy Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:56 am

Whew, that’s a relief. Razz

I had a mate call around unexpectedly and he was able to give me hand with something.

My toolbox was in a cupboard I can’t reach any more, and I’ve been needing stuff from it for a while. Cheers Mike. All is well again!

You see, my crutch had a loose nut and whilst it doesn’t necessarily sound like such a big thing it actually was. Embarassed

Sometimes, when I was riding on my mobility scooter and went over a bump, this big hard thing would swing round and whack the side of my head, cos it was uncontrollably loose. Razz

Now believe me, I’d tried to hand-tighten my crutch many a time in recent weeks but I hadn’t had a lot of success. Embarassed

So you can probably imagine how good it felt to grip the head of the bolt with a ring spanner whilst sliding the metal jaws of a crescent spanner around the offending nut and twisting it tightly. cheers

Gottem. Job done, Crutch adjusted. Whew.
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Whew. Empty Re: Whew.

Post by Paddy Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:30 am

I wonder how it is that a post in The Mens Room, can be viewed by so many, in short a period of time, when there are so few blokes here at TBBD. Curious, innit? scratch
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by britelite Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:39 am

but Pat...we are all just a collection of usernames...and you can't tell what gender we are...hahahahaha Razz
britelite
britelite

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by greasemonkey Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:46 am

Soul hasnt gender
only ego has.
greasemonkey
greasemonkey

Number of posts : 940