The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallery Rules - A Reminder To Members.

2 posters

Go down

Gallery Rules - A Reminder To Members. Empty Gallery Rules - A Reminder To Members.

Post by Admin (Paddy) Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:15 am

Members Art Gallery Pages are here for the display of their personal creations.

This Gallery is THEIR space, in which, if we are very lucky, they may choose to share with us some of their creations and inspirations.

PLEASE DO NOT post anything - comments or otherwise in a Members Personal Gallery Pages - unless the member specifically invites comments.

Look with your eyes, enjoy with your soul, but leave the keyboard alone, in The Gallery, please.

If you wish to discuss any Gallery piece with the artist, please start a new Topic in TBBD Art Gallery General Thread.

Posts which do not meet this Gallery Rule may either be moved to that General Thread or Removed and I don't want to have to come here and do that stuff, so Please? Thanks, Guys.

Pat.
Admin / Moderator
Admin (Paddy)
Admin (Paddy)
Admin

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Gallery Rules - A Reminder To Members. Empty Re: Gallery Rules - A Reminder To Members.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:56 pm

Hi Pat

For some reason i can't load any pics????? I am doing what i normally do
holding my tongue to the right side. Few 'choice' words.. nup nothing seems to work?

Arrow hmm me going round in circles.....

study tick - re-read instructions.....

flower

Back to top Go down

Gallery Rules - A Reminder To Members. Empty Re: Gallery Rules - A Reminder To Members.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:04 am

looking forward to seeing those piccies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:59 am

Me too Mylife.... I have a pic in journal of a possum - i thought it quite funny. hmmmm wonder what the problem could be... back to study

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:01 am

good luck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:10 am

Nup sorry, I have no idea. Lil_Miss_Haley is our photo expert, I distinctly remember telling her she was. After I'd decided. Embarassed
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:22 am

i think you have managed anyway poetry!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down