The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

today I just want to bloody well scream

3 posters

Go down

today I just want to bloody well scream Empty today I just want to bloody well scream

Post by peterpam Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:02 am

I don't have too many of these days, but today is a dossey. Give me strenght, I so want to use far worse language, but I so need to be a lady.

peterpam

Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

today I just want to bloody well scream Empty Re: today I just want to bloody well scream

Post by Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:33 am

no you don't not here. no ione is a lady

just scramble it up.

here I'll start for you

fbuacsktiunrgb...pbriitcckhly

try and say those scrambled up messes!

Back to top Go down

today I just want to bloody well scream Empty Re: today I just want to bloody well scream

Post by greasemonkey Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:26 am

changing your gender peterpam?
expensive thinking.

Being who you are
is far better than only being half a person.

Let Fly
and lets fly

better out than in.
greasemonkey
greasemonkey

Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by peterpam Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:21 am

Thanks guys, I know you may think my venting is a little pathetic, but thats is who I am, not pathetic, but try reasoning with myself and being reasonably sensible. Screaming out loud doesn't really work for me, working it through is way better. If that doesn't work, then I go away, scream in my pillow and have a good cry, then pick myself up. Just being able to write down how I feel, is a great help. Thanks for listening. This problem I have, I can't fix, but I can and will learn to live with it. If you ever see me really using bad language, then you really do know I'm in a bad space, lol, cheers Pam.

peterpam

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:16 am

Never pathetic, Pam. We never think that.

However.

If you'd like lessons on how to throw a tanty, a really impressive one, then I'm the bloke you should ask first.

But you don't need to change, we love you just as you are. And we are pleased that you're finding this place of some use. Even if you couldn't make a Girl Guide blush if you tried!

Take care, Lady Pam flower
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by peterpam Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:32 am

Actually Pat, I can throw a tanty, but first I have to work out if is my or someone elses problem. Usually its mine, so counting to ten and breathing usually helps. Isn't it funny how we all have our own ways of copeing?. Your's was not a tanty, your's was saying just how you felt at the time and Perfectly ok. I am certainly not a girl guide, lol, ask my friends (who thank god love me), I can and do swear in private, just not in public. I'm a closet swearer. Thankyou for your kind words.

peterpam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:11 am

"Closet Swearer" - made me giggle Peterpam - cheers

My swearing goes sorta like this *+###!!!$%^& then another few works and *+###!!!$%^&...arhhh that feels better...

but i quite like chaos's tried it out too..nice

I hope your feeling better... scream away on here as much as you need!!

Arohanui
sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:27 am

Well my closet swearing days are almost over for the time being I think!

ARRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

HUMDIDDLYDUM *@@$$%$^%$^%&%@

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down