The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random medical question......things that have happened due to too many meds.......

2 posters

Go down

Random medical question......things that have happened due to too many meds....... Empty Random medical question......things that have happened due to too many meds.......

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:33 am

Just curious to know if anyone has suffered anything like absesses due to your meds???? I had one in a not very nice place about a year and a half ago and they said it was due to being on sooooo many meds. pale Over the weekend it has returned with a vengance and I spent last night in the a & e getting numbed up and cut open Crying or Very sad .......I'm barely on any meds now and wondered if things like stress or anxiety can contribute to anything like this also?? TIA for any replies.....

Back to top Go down

Random medical question......things that have happened due to too many meds....... Empty Re: Random medical question......things that have happened due to too many meds.......

Post by lowdown Sun Jan 25, 2009 6:51 pm

I know things like boils can certainly come on when you are stressed and/or run down...not sure about abscesses...

I thought abscesses were usually the result of some sort of puncture wound/prick etc...at least that's what I understand from our animals that we have dealt with with these nasty things....?

lowdown

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Random medical question......things that have happened due to too many meds....... Empty Re: Random medical question......things that have happened due to too many meds.......

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:52 pm

Oh ok.....was definetly an abcess, doc said so.....and if it was from a punctue , lol, don't know how it would of happened without me knowing especially cos of where it is.....thanks for your input LD.... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:51 am

I once had a bad abscess caused by an insect bite.

Me

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down