The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi ya'll...well I'm not sure what to say either!

4 posters

Go down

Hi ya'll...well I'm not sure what to say either! Empty Hi ya'll...well I'm not sure what to say either!

Post by Sari Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:14 pm

I was reading in TM 2 nights ago a thread with a lady in it who was depressed...I read it a few times and couldn't stop crying.Pat...you went into that thread and put this website on there...hence me being in here now! I have been awake since 3am,and have just read some of the posts in here!Wow...It could have been me writing some of them...can relate to many.I have suffered from depression,anxiety & panic attacks since I had a breakdown nearly 12yrs ago.Anyhow...have now got a mental block...lol!
Sari
Sari

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Hi ya'll...well I'm not sure what to say either! Empty Re: Hi ya'll...well I'm not sure what to say either!

Post by britelite Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:05 pm

hi Sari...and welcome to TBBD Very Happy

I think most of us have landed here from TMMB!!!

here is so good...there are no nasties and there always seems to be someone who has had similar experiences...and there is so much support and help here that it will nearly make your head spin!!

I find the same reading some of what other people write...they could be writing about MY life...and it does help show me that I am not going mad or a total freak.

at the bottom of the home page there is a chat thingamebob which is fantastic...even if it does act glitchy some days...the best time to catch people is in the evenings...although you can find people in there any time of the day or night...it would be good to chat with you in there sometime Smile

take care...brite
britelite
britelite

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Hi ya'll...well I'm not sure what to say either! Empty Re: Hi ya'll...well I'm not sure what to say either!

Post by lowdown Sun Jan 11, 2009 4:17 am

Hey Sari, what britelite said Very Happy I seem to have quite a few lightbulb moments in here when someone else has the same problems as me, and suddenly cos I am considering it from someone else's viewpoint I either understand my own situation a bit more, or see some new way of doing things to make life a little easier.

Nice to come to a place where everyone has walked in your shoes for some distance

lowdown

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Chatzs et al Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:17 pm

welcome Sari to the TBBD we dont post here often but the support here is awesome
Chatzs et al
Chatzs et al

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sari Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:49 pm

Hi there and thank you all for the welcome and your words.I was awake when you posted Chatzs I should have popped in! Been hard to sleep for ages.Just so much going on in the brain! Like a spinning wheel with so many thoughts on it,spinning so fast that you can't pick up one one thought...soooo it just keeps a spinning!I was on antidepressants but took myself off them a few months ago.Wonders if needs to go back to doctor,but havn't too much faith in doctors.In fact,don't seem to have too much faith in anything or anyone for quite some time.It's a really lonely place to be...and isn't the 'real' me....I hate it!
Sari
Sari

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by lowdown Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:15 pm

Baby steps, sari. Each little thing you manage needs to be celebrated.

lowdown

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum