The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grow Groups - Like AA but for people with mental health issues

2 posters

Go down

Grow Groups - Like AA but for people with mental health issues Empty Grow Groups - Like AA but for people with mental health issues

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:25 am

Hi guys,

I attended the Invercargil grow group while I was down there and found it really useful.

Grow meetings started out by people who attended AA but were not alcoholics but attended to help with their mental health issues.

Currently there are groups in West Auckland, North Shore, Central Auckland, South Auckland, Thames, Tauranga, Rangiora, Christchurch, Oamaru, Dunedin and Invercargill.

I am thinking of trying to get one started in Wellington. If you are in Wellington and are keen please let me know.

below is a like to their website with all their details and contacts:

http://www.grow.org.nz

Roswell
alien

Back to top Go down

Grow Groups - Like AA but for people with mental health issues Empty Re: Grow Groups - Like AA but for people with mental health issues

Post by lil_miss_haley Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:52 am

hey rossy i never saw this before, thanks im gunna have a look into it
lil_miss_haley
lil_miss_haley

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Grow Groups - Like AA but for people with mental health issues Empty Re: Grow Groups - Like AA but for people with mental health issues

Post by robertca Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:11 am

thanks i wiil look into it rossy

robertca

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2010-03-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down