The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Witherlea House Adult Mental Health - HELP NEEDED URGENTLY!

Go down

Witherlea House Adult Mental Health - HELP NEEDED URGENTLY! Empty Witherlea House Adult Mental Health - HELP NEEDED URGENTLY!

Post by mortiis35 Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:48 am

Hello there everyone.

This will most likely be a long post, as I have no idea where to even START with these incompetent fools calling themselves "mental health care
givers" at Witherlea House.

Let me start by saying that I have made numerous complaints to Health and Disability, The Human Rights Commission, along with others.

I have been a 'patient' of theirs for approx 6 years, on and off. I have a multitude of diagnoses, the main ones being the following:
Borderline Personality Disorder,
Depressive Personality Disorder,
Avoidance Personality Disorder,
Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder,
Dependent Personality Disorder,
Paranoid Personality Disorder.

That's a LOT to deal with, I know, but the main diagnoses is Borderline Personality and Depression.
Even though I have all of these diagnoses, Witherlea House still consider me "A problem", and tell me there is "nothing more that we can
off you."

The last Psychiatrist I saw from there even told me that if I was depressed I should just go home and buy a dog!!
(no, she was not kidding either).

Last week I had a crisis situation where I was incredibly suicidal and wanted to harm others as well, so I phoned the so-called "crisis team",
and got blown off by them , telling me that I was not having a crisis and that they would phone back in the morning with an appointment
to see a psychiatrist there.
They phoned back in the morning and told me that I would not be getting any appointment with anyone from their services, as I was not having
a crisis, and that they did not want me back in their service.

I am ready to absolutely explode, and I have no idea what is going to happen when that occurs, but I want some help - I've had enough
of them, and I am trying to actually move to Australia permanently, but I need help first.

X

mortiis35

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-03-05

Back to top Go down