The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How fast did you come down off mania

3 posters

Go down

How fast did you come down off mania Empty How fast did you come down off mania

Post by mumtothree Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:59 pm

Hi i was put on an anti d and went into a high it only took a day and half for high to hit know they have dropped ad dose and i feel low again it has been three dayz on new dose was wondering if anyone else has any ideas on how long it took them to come down. please
mumtothree
mumtothree

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

How fast did you come down off mania Empty Re: How fast did you come down off mania

Post by acejase Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:02 am

I'm not a professional or anything (and I know this is a very late reply), but if antidepressants are triggering a manic high then you shouldn't be on them - I believe antidepressants are known to trigger mania in bipolar patients... (correct me if I'm wrong though).

acejase

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2012-07-09

Back to top Go down

How fast did you come down off mania Empty Re: How fast did you come down off mania

Post by Fluffy_Ducks Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:45 pm

I have a friend who's manic depressive... she says that once you've been manic high, normal everyday stability seems like a low.
i kinda get what she means.

in answer to your question, i have no idea but i hope you're feeling better now Smile
Fluffy_Ducks
Fluffy_Ducks

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2012-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by acejase Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:09 am

I liken Mania to being on speed, acid and e. Only mania is better (but just as dangerous). Its tough living in the monotony of the 'real world'

acejase

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2012-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy_Ducks Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:14 am

yeah, that's what she says....
Fluffy_Ducks
Fluffy_Ducks

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2012-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down