The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry Christmas etc - We'll be Open and here online

2 posters

Go down

Merry Christmas etc - We'll be Open and here online  Empty Merry Christmas etc - We'll be Open and here online

Post by Paddy Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:05 am

Before I forget, I’d like to wish you all a very enjoyable, memorable for good reasons and safe, Festive Season and New Year.

I know that this is a time of even more stress and pressures, financial and other on and from a lot of folk and I just want to remind you each, to find or make some time for You and not just for all the others who demand of and from you.

This place, TBBD will be Open for Business as Usual the entire time, night and day so don’t feel like you have no voice over the so-called holiday period because here, you have a voice if you choose to express it.

There will be a few days from Sunday 18th December when I am unlikely to be online cos I’m going fishin, I am. But I will think of you.

On an Island where the golden sandy beach is kissed by the waves of the Pacific Ocean.

Yeah, how’d ya guess? Otago. That’s on an Island. And the east coast of it, so it is the Pacific – just, not the warmest bit of it but beggars can’t be choosers. Look out Blue Cod and seven gills (sharks).

So … Seasons Greetings and all that stuff. Or Bah Humbug, depending one ones personal thoughts of it all and both are valid I guess.

Gentle Care, each and every one of you here please, and be kind to yourselves. Make time out when you need it but don’t isolate yourselves totally if ya can help it because as hard as ‘it’ may seem to you, having You around and about will make someone’s day. Even if they take a bit of time to realise that themselves.

Have a Good One, eh. Merry Christmas or Bah Humbug etc. rendeer santa Sleep

Paddy.
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas etc - We'll be Open and here online  Empty Re: Merry Christmas etc - We'll be Open and here online

Post by mylife Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:13 am

Merry Christmas Paddy, may it be all the bah humbugs you want it to be Smile
mylife
mylife

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2011-02-17

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas etc - We'll be Open and here online  Empty Re: Merry Christmas etc - We'll be Open and here online

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:41 am

Hello Everyone.
I would Just like to Wish Paddy & Staff & all The Members on here A Merry Christmas & Hope you all enjoy it too. santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down