The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you do???

2 posters

Go down

What would you do??? Empty What would you do???

Post by Sweetpea Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:34 am

Considering that I have been so UNWELL lately I am not too sure what is the best way to handle this. I have just changed meds from 150mg venlafaxine to 40mg fluox and 75mg Dothiepin. Not feeling the greatest went upstairs to check my meds (god knows why) its been 9 days maybe just maybe I should have been feeling a bit better. Packet on Dothiepin says 75mg but they say take one at night. Check capsule pack and its only 25mg. Chemist have messed up and im really septic...

Just rechecking with dr and then I will decide how to handle chemist - ffs when dealing with mental health you would think they would double check. I will eat my hat and shoes if its my mistake but it clearly states 75mg and on pkt 25 mg caps only

Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Sweetpea
Sweetpea

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2011-09-06

Back to top Go down

What would you do??? Empty Re: What would you do???

Post by mumtothree Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:34 am

not much you can do really take a deep breathe i know its hard but get the right dose into you and just ride it out start again and give it two weeks on the correct level of medz good luck.
mumtothree
mumtothree

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetpea Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:45 pm

Thks again to you mumtothree, I have slept on it and your right. Mistakes happen its human nature and for me to go off and rant and rave at the pharmacy will only cause me more bitterness and yucky feelings. Feels much better to just forgive and get on with life. btw - you rock!!!!! Very Happy
Sweetpea
Sweetpea

Back to top Go down

Post by mumtothree Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:41 am

how you feeling today after taking the right dose hope you good.
mumtothree
mumtothree

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetpea Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:12 am

Hello there, how are you today? You are so kind thinking of me. I am ok thanks had my daughters athletics day which to be honest made me quite anxious even admitting that is strange. I am feeling a lot better knowing why I have acted and felt like this and took the meds back to the chemist and showed her and she was very good, I think she understood?? I think I will sleep tonight if these jolly after shocks dont wake me. Hope you have had a nice day with sunny x
Sweetpea
Sweetpea

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum