The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can you find the common theme going on here??

+2
mumtothree
logical-cents
6 posters

Go down

Can you find the common theme going on here?? Empty Can you find the common theme going on here??

Post by logical-cents Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:16 pm

Can you find the common theme going on here?? 2011-022
Noo cleaning out the frying pan

Can you find the common theme going on here?? 2011-023
Noo trying to follow the lasagne into the oven

Can you find the common theme going on here?? 2011-024
Noo cleaning a dinner plate

Can you find the common theme going on here?? 2011-025
Noo trying to eat my hot dog

Can you find the common theme going on here?? 2011-026
Noo cleaning the mashed potato pot

Can you find the common theme going on here?? 2011-027
Noo finishing off my yoghurt
logical-cents
logical-cents

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Can you find the common theme going on here?? Empty Re: Can you find the common theme going on here??

Post by mumtothree Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:58 pm

so cuteeee your cat looks just like my ginger cat they are beautiful
mumtothree
mumtothree

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Can you find the common theme going on here?? Empty Re: Can you find the common theme going on here??

Post by logical-cents Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:12 am

Thanks M23. He's gorgeous, only a baby (about 11-12 weeks). He's the one I rescued from a flooded gutter. Very loving and will eat ANYTHING literally, all sorts of veges, hot and spicy foods, chocolate, chips, biscuits, anything at all.
logical-cents
logical-cents

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:16 am

Lovely to see those photo's, LC - Thanks for choosing to share them. You sure its not a Tabby in drag by any chance?

Have a lovely weekend, hon and I hope that your ear aches and other aches clear up and go away very soon. It must be very unpleasant for you, which makes you wanting to share your wee ginger cat with us more special. It reminds me of a stand-up vacuum cleaner. Dyson woulda been a cool name, if I'd thought of it in time. Can you find the common theme going on here?? 565675

Paddy.

Last edited by Paddy on Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by logical-cents Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:28 pm

Thanks Paddy, I have considered the possibility that he is a ginger tabby. Never thought of the name Dyson, that would have been neat. He is named after a vacuum cleaner though, Noo Noo is the name of the vacuum cleaner on the Teletubbies.
logical-cents
logical-cents

Back to top Go down

Post by tobycat Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:30 am

nnaawww. cute.

tobycat

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Post by ZenMonsta Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:22 am

Hey LC ... cute Kitty ....

I reckon you could have called him J. Edgar and still have kept the vacuum theme lol
ZenMonsta
ZenMonsta

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by britelite Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:01 am

Im sorry but I must disagree with you all...

LC, your kitten is in serious need of professional help!!

He is suffering from the worst case of rhinoagraphobia that I have ever seen!! Please please please get him the help he so obviously needs.

Can you find the common theme going on here?? 565675 Can you find the common theme going on here?? 565675 Can you find the common theme going on here?? 565675 Can you find the common theme going on here?? 565675 Can you find the common theme going on here?? 787356

NB: for those who aren't up with the latest mental wellness terminologies...rhinoagraphobia is the fear of having ones nose in open space.
britelite
britelite

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum