The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello all* blows kisses*

2 posters

Go down

hello all* blows kisses* Empty hello all* blows kisses*

Post by smiley Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:26 am

wow I havent been on here for a year. same old thing back to feeling gross in the winter but nearly got through it this year yeahhoo for my drugs they are the best ever...just read what I wrote and there I go raving blah bloody blah and covering up how shit I feel.. I am back to hiding in my room as much as possable.. but now working from home and so cant get out of that so easly as I have bookings,probably doing me some good. My husband and better half has had to leave town for work and only comes back weekends so that sux as I miss him and he is my protector..does all the scary things like food shopping or oh good grief going to the bank or small talking with the normal people... anyway hi to you all soooooooo glad you are still here... love you all mwah mwah!!
smiley
smiley

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

hello all* blows kisses* Empty Re: hello all* blows kisses*

Post by ZenMonsta Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:35 am

*waves at smiley* ... and everyone else.

Im always surprised when I come back here ... not that the place is still here, because I assume that like Pat, the TBBD will last forever ... but that it still feels like home!

Very Happy
ZenMonsta
ZenMonsta

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum