The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok you have the chance to move to anywhere in NZ

4 posters

Go down

Ok you have the chance to move to anywhere in NZ Empty Ok you have the chance to move to anywhere in NZ

Post by logical-cents Thu May 12, 2011 7:56 am

You have 4 months before you have to move, no ties to where you are, no job, no kids/family, basically no responsibility with where you are at the moment so are free to do as you please but you also don't have a lot of money.

Situation is our lease runs out in 4 months time and we won't be renewing it. D is more than likely going to be moving to Auckland. I'm unsure at this stage where to go or what to do. The most sensible thing to do is move back to NP coz can stay with parents and would have use of a car, but not sure if that's what I want to do so am considering options.

So, where would you move to and why??
logical-cents
logical-cents

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Ok you have the chance to move to anywhere in NZ Empty Re: Ok you have the chance to move to anywhere in NZ

Post by Maisie Thu May 12, 2011 9:00 am

How would it effect your studies if you moved from where you are now?

Maisie

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2011-02-06

Back to top Go down

Ok you have the chance to move to anywhere in NZ Empty Re: Ok you have the chance to move to anywhere in NZ

Post by logical-cents Thu May 12, 2011 9:16 am

I'll have finished study, only got about 6-7 weeks left. Though I might look into further study, it depends. More interested in trying to find work.
logical-cents
logical-cents

Back to top Go down

Post by Maisie Thu May 12, 2011 9:36 am

Then the world is your oyster! grin

Maisie

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2011-02-06

Back to top Go down

Post by logical-cents Thu May 12, 2011 11:34 pm

Yes and that's where my problem lies. So far I'm considering Auckland, NP, Tauranga, Palmy or stay around the Waikato, if it's Waikato I'd look at Cambridge, TA, TK, Morrinsville, Matamata etc rather than Hamilton itself.
logical-cents
logical-cents

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Fri May 13, 2011 10:31 am

Marton.

Then, you can do some baking and visit me with it, whenever you want. And in exchange, I'll visit and do all of your dishes, washed and dried and put away, with the bench left sparkling.

Find a better incentive than that, I dare you to. Very Happy

Paddy.
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by Martine Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:10 am

creeep Rolling Eyes

Martine

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2009-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Martine Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:11 am

Dear Logical

Hi I'd go to Auckland, far more opportunity for work, study and as long as you don't go north of the harbour bridge affordable.

I miss it and would go back in a heartbeat if I could afford to.

Love Martinexx

Martine

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2009-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down