The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking it Day by Day

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Taking it Day by Day - Page 2 Empty Re: Taking it Day by Day

Post by logical-cents Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:13 am

02/04/2011
12:51 pm

Haven't been on here to write anything really lately, first computer wouldn't load TBBD and then I just couldn't be bothered. Have been checking out the site daily though. Haven't been up to a lot lately, been at tech, have an assignment to do for one of my classes, it's 3 weeks overdue now, I was away sick when they done it in class, will do it later or tomorow and hand it in on Monday.

Sprayed the oven with oven cleaner yesterday and cleaned it out just before, had to keep rinsing cloth of as came out totally black, was only cleaned out about a month ago (by a male mind you) and we've used it 2-3 times since then. Bottom of it was all sticky and had melted burnt cheese stuck to it as well. Am thinking maybe D just told me he'd cleaned it out.

I go down to NP for just over a week on the 14th, am looking forward to the break, but will be helping family move into their new house on the 15th, which stresses Dad out so will need to try stay calm, but Mum said they getting a moving truck in this time so maybe that will help Dad a bit.

Still tired of people not helping out with stuff around the house and did discuss it with my nurse on the phone the other day, she thinks I should sit the two of them down and tell them that I'd like more help, it's not my thing to do though, I don't like confrontations and would rather stay frustrated and annoyed and do it myself.
logical-cents
logical-cents

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum