The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A different perspective

Go down

A different perspective Empty A different perspective

Post by nzmum Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:39 pm

Dear mum and Dad,

Since i left for college I have been remiss in writing and i am sorry for my thoughtlessness in not having writeen before.

Ill bring you up to date now but before you read on, please sit down. ARe you sitting down? Dong read on unless you are...

I am getting along pretty well now, the skull fracture and concussion that i got when i jumped out of my dormitory window healed. I only get those sick headaches once a day.

Fortunatley the fire in my dorm and the jump was witnessed by an attendant at the ptrol station. He ran over, took me to hospital and continued to visit me there. When i got out of the hospital i had nowhere to live becuae of the burnt out conditions of my room so he was kind enoufgh to invite me to share his basement bedroom falt with him. its sort of small, but cute.

His is a very fine boyand we have fallen deeply in love and are planning to get married. We havent set the exact date yet but it will be bfore my pregnancy begins to show. Yes, Mum and Dad, I'm pregnant! I know how much you are looking forward to being gradparents and i know you will welcome the baby and give it the same tender care and devotion that you gave me when i was a child.

The reson for the delay in our marrige is that my boyfriend has a minor infection which i carelessly caught from him. I know, however, that you will welcome him into our family with open arms. He is kind and although not well educated he is ambitious.

Although he is of a different race and religion than ours, i know that your often expressed tolerance will not permit you to be bothered by that.

In conclusion, now that i have bought you up to date, i want to tell you that there was no dormitory fire. I did not have concussion or skull fracture. I was not in the hosptial, am not pregant, i am not infected and there is no boyfriend in my life.

however, i am failing history and science and i wanted you to see these marks in their proper persepctive!

nzmum

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2011-01-29

Back to top Go down

A different perspective Empty Re: A different perspective

Post by nzmum Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:46 pm

sory for the spelling mistakes, my typing is a bit rusty lol...

nzmum

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2011-01-29

Back to top Go down