The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When will it end!

2 posters

Go down

When will it end! Empty When will it end!

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:23 am

I am emotionally, phiscally and psychology drained. The last three week have really taken it out of me.

As you know work has been hard; I have had a rash of suicidal clients, worked hard to get one into respite and now being the holidays one of our staff has decided to take time off so I am doing two jobs.

I had the funeral yesterday and the fact it brought up stuff around the passing of my ex.

After the funeral I text a friend of mine saying I was popping in for coffee. I just needed some support. Didnt hear from her which I thought was odd so text her on the way home. Again no responce so I went home in a fragile state.

WOke up this morning and want to just crawl back under the duvet but knew I had appointments. Got to work and found we were short staffed so ended up doing two jobs. Talked to a client and she may be making a complaint against my college so I had to deal with that.

While at work get advised there has been a slip at home and one of the bedrooms has been damaged and is flooded and exposed more damage under the house.

Walking up the footpath to our house there is another slip blocking the way.

Talked to my flattie who was here when the builders had a look and they are thinking of condeming the house. The engeneers from EQC will be in tomorrow to have a look.

I dont know how much more I can take.

Back to top Go down

When will it end! Empty Re: When will it end!

Post by peterpam Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:34 am

Roswell , you will be fine. Take strenght from me, honestly sweet when we need, we can do it and beleive me after the last couple of weeks, I have realised just how much we can cope with. You can do it. Chin up, pm me if you need, but it will be ok. Hugs Pam.

peterpam

Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:53 pm

Hey there Ros our little green alien

I am sorry you are having such a hard time. The unfortunate thing is that none of it was preventable and you can't do alot about it.

You know that your 'family' here will always be there to support you in any way we can, talk vent and scream - we don't care! Just let it all 'hang out'.

If you stay with a friend, can you find time to relax. I know it is hard to fit in - but please look after yourself before anyone else.

You are always so strong and supportive, remember what goes around comes around...well that's what I think anyway.

Try and stay strong, try and keep well Mr R Alien, we all care about you here.

Back to top Go down

Post by daze7 Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:20 am

Hello Rossie, You have got a lot on your plate.

Can you take some leave when the school hols are over?

Remember, one day at a time, one thing at a time, one hour sometimes is enough. Keep bringing yourself into 'this moment' .... that's all you need to cope with. Break things into very small bits.

As Mylife says .... your other family are here .... come in anytime ... we care about you .... mega hugs ....

Daze
daze7
daze7

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:51 pm

Hey Guys,

Just an update. Have had EQC in and the house is safe to stay in. We are having a flat meeting tomorrow to find out if the other flatties are staying/moving out etc.

EQC said it will take 6-8 weeks to process the claim. They want a geo techinical engineer to have a look at it and dont know when that will be as they are all in Chch atm.

Had a good weekend. Friend of mine had her last lecture on Friday so we went out for tea to celebrate. I was a little bit naughty and got drunk (they brought pictres of margiatas). I am not meant to be drinking on my meds but hey. Had an absolute blast and let off a little steam.

Then last night had a NZD event that I had organised. It was just drinks and a meal at a local pub. Had about half a dozen people turn up and had a good time. We ended up at a disco bar having a boggie. My friend owes me a lap dance Razz . I was a good alien and didnt drink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:06 am

Update:

I have decided to move. I am sick of dealing with the flat all the time. Since the start of thee year we have had the house painted, a bathroom refurbished, a deck put in, two slips and now the damage to the room downstairs.

I tried to organise a time for a flat meeting to inform them of what was happening and find out if they staying or moving out. Someone is the time was not suitable cos they wanted to go to a movie, my responce was this was more important then a movie. Also I have given up my lunch times, morning and afternoon tea times plus been contacted while having a night out. Her responce was so, your the property manager. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum