The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

insomnia

2 posters

Go down

insomnia  Empty insomnia

Post by sleepless Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:26 pm

okay,
so was told by the doctor that temazapam is more addictive than zopi, have my last repeat of temaz this week I also take quatiapame for my insomnia as well do I go back to taking zopi or continue on the temaz route?

Iv tried all natrual remidies with no luck.

What do you take to help you sleep
sleepless
sleepless

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2010-03-12

Back to top Go down

insomnia  Empty Re: insomnia

Post by Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:44 am

Hey,

I am going back to the docs today about sleep. It has got so bad that my manager noticed the other day I was not with it and asked what was going on.

If you are on anti d's you cant take a lot of the herbals as it interfares with the anti d's which sucks.

I use to be on zopis on an as needed basis and would use them once or twice a week to get a good sleep but my doc took me off them due to the risk of getting addicted.

At the mo I am getting only a couple of hours sleep a night.

Back to top Go down

Post by meluare Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:31 am

I have just been prescribed 25mg of seroquel a day. It is to reduce my lithium dose for BP. The psychiatrist said the worst of the sedation should be over in a week. I am not feeling good about this as I have had problems with sedation and falling asleep in dangerous situations in the past. The lithium is already sedating.

meluare

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down