The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've managed to fuck up everything ('cuse the lanaguage)

4 posters

Go down

I've managed to fuck up everything ('cuse the lanaguage) Empty I've managed to fuck up everything ('cuse the lanaguage)

Post by logical-cents Sun May 30, 2010 11:27 pm

Last edited by logical-cents on Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
logical-cents
logical-cents

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

I've managed to fuck up everything ('cuse the lanaguage) Empty Re: I've managed to fuck up everything ('cuse the lanaguage)

Post by smiley Mon May 31, 2010 1:11 am

Dear Logical,

what a shit thing to happen to you I am so sorry...I dont think they can do that to you...against your rights maybe dont know(ask Paddy) Is this the first time you have had a blow out or has it been an on going thing at work? What does he mean it would be better if Henry Bennett kept you in you would still have a job?

Your mates are standing by you because they are your mates and true mates do that even when you are a bit of a "weirdo"(my mates know I am a werdio and still love me!)no offence just my way of saying different but charming ha ha!

Hold your head up and be proud of you ...its a hard road and you are tackling it the best you can

Hugs and strength to you LC(((0)))

I've managed to fuck up everything ('cuse the lanaguage) 787356
smiley
smiley

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

I've managed to fuck up everything ('cuse the lanaguage) Empty Re: I've managed to fuck up everything ('cuse the lanaguage)

Post by logical-cents Mon May 31, 2010 5:27 am

Thanks smiley, yea I'm not sure either. Thing is I've never done anything at work (that I can recall anyway) that might make me a danger to staff or customers. No he didn't say that if Henry Bennett kept me in I'd still have a job, he said to me (in front of the cops) that he didn't know why Henry Bennett didn't keep me in there. To me that implies that if they did and I was still currently in there then I would still have my job. Am going to be ringing up and asking that they send me out a copy of my contract and the business rules and going to be looking into it more.

I am glad that my mates are still standing beside me, and in times when I'm seeing things more clearly I can see that and see why. At the other times I don't, and feel like I don't deserve it.
logical-cents
logical-cents

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 31, 2010 5:30 am

I'm so sorry you've have a crazy week. I hope things get brighter soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by smiley Mon May 31, 2010 7:45 am

logical-cents wrote:Thanks smiley, yea I'm not sure either. Thing is I've never done anything at work (that I can recall anyway) that might make me a danger to staff or customers. No he didn't say that if Henry Bennett kept me in I'd still have a job, he said to me (in front of the cops) that he didn't know why Henry Bennett didn't keep me in there. To me that implies that if they did and I was still currently in there then I would still have my job. Am going to be ringing up and asking that they send me out a copy of my contract and the business rules and going to be looking into it more.

I am glad that my mates are still standing beside me, and in times when I'm seeing things more clearly I can see that and see why. At the other times I don't, and feel like I don't deserve it.
I think it goes against your human rights....I would look into that too hon!
smiley
smiley

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Mon May 31, 2010 8:29 am

LC hon,

Crikey dick mate. Cor, Blimey even. Don't rain but it buckets down, eh?

If you'd like me to LC, I shall see what info I can dredge up - my first thought is that the T.N. is very much over the top and that the actions of the employer and its/his/her supervisory staff, probably will not pass the scrutiny of a 'reasonableness' test.

I won't go into it all in 'public' here, but yeah matey, I can prolly help to a certain point anyway, if you'd like me to try?

Send me a PM or email me at home, LC if you'd like to, k? You know the email addy, I hope. Let me know if ya don't.

Incidentally, I think that you are a far stronger, more 'with it' person than your employer gives you credit for. This time won't be a bundle of fun for you I'm affraid hon, and it will drag on, but I'm reasonably confident that your dismissal and Trespassing from the premises, is not the action of an reasonable employer in the circumstances.

I think there are grounds for a personal grievance against the employer for unjustifiable dismissal etc, but it might not be pretty, k? And 'it' won't be likely to be over in a week or three which means we need to take steps to ensure your wellbeing and stuff too. I'm thrilled you have ya mates support in town LC and don't forget, you have good friends here too.

Paddy.

P.S. If you can, try to limit what and how much you say in 'public' about your dismissal be it here on TBBD or facebook or msn or whatever - stick a pin a Supermarket doll or something, but don't say too much, too publically would be my starting advise, hon.
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by logical-cents Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:46 am

Thanks Paddy, didn't really think about putting it out in 'public' as such. A lot of that's been happening of late, don't think things through. Will send you an e-mail.
logical-cents
logical-cents

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:37 pm

take care lc please,

as long as you are ok

Back to top Go down

Post by Martine Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:36 am

dear logical

I don't know what's happened to you, but if its in regard to jobsworths and those people who think they are in a position to fuck you over get advice from anyone, I learned this recently from Paddy there are people out there who will take your side.

Thank God for it, too.

Start with Paddy, the CAB, Employment tribunals etc and see if you can't bully back a wee bit, you do have rights, a fact I am just realizing even if I do live in a haze.

Love and prayers for you and all of us on here.

Martine

Martine

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2009-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum