The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Humbug.

3 posters

Go down

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Humbug. Empty Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Humbug.

Post by Paddy Wed May 12, 2010 6:17 am

I apologise in advance if I don't come across as a bundle of joy the next few days.

See, I don't have the energy to pretend to be that and deal with summat. And there is summat what needs dealing to.

Botheration. Never Mind, I shall get over myself in due course and normal transmissions shall be resumed (but I'd adjust ya set anyway, just cos, why not?). Arrrrrrrrghhhhhhh.

Breathe deeply young Paddy, remember, Nil Carborundum etc.

Why does a chap have to join the Army to have access to things like machine guns and tanks, when such would be of such use at times like this, mmm?

A defect in our Society and one I shall rectify when I am Boss of The World.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr, change Magazine, Brrrrrrrrrrr, put tank in gear, run the fuckers over. All Done. Cuppa time now. See, it would be simple but Noooooo, now I have to find a Zen way thru and past 'this' and um, I'm feeling spectacularly unZenful tonight.

My chackras must be in collision or something and the whole feng shui thing in me flat must be way outta line too, dang.

Oh, what a Wonderous thing is the Ventilation Chamber.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, change magazine, Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, throw grenade from tank mounted launcher, plug the jug in (surely, tanks have a hot point in them?), drive over a few 'things', stop, make the cuppa, and all's good again.

Either that or come here and talk rubbish. Prolly better here, aye! Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Humbug. 143605

Ta for the chance to whinge. Its needed, believe me.

Paddy The Tested!
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Humbug. Empty Re: Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Humbug.

Post by Paddy Wed May 12, 2010 7:01 am

Oh Mother Nature, you do so enjoy toying with your little PaddyCreature, don't you eh?

Here I was sitting here, grizzling and whinging and I was NOT in a mood for visitors. Which means, there was a knock me door. Mutter Mutter.

I answered it.

Sorry, but if Mother Nature does not stop Her laughter right now, I ain't saying another word - being polite, I'll wait a moment for Her to compose Herself.

Right. The knock on the door. Me next door neighbour, a bloke I've spoken to maybe three times this year? All three involved apologies on behalf of TBT so I thought, here we go!

And we did. Back to his flat, where he informed me that he had a freakn big 4 year old telly he no longer wanted, cos he'd got a flatscreen thingy. Crikey. The remote even has batteries in it. I carried the remote and the booklet, he carried the telly.

Took me mind of a few things, that unexpected Gift from a neighbour did, Cheers mate, I owe ya one.

Paddy.
Paddy
Paddy

Back to top Go down

Post by smiley Wed May 12, 2010 7:08 am

just dont put the NEW Telly in front of that bloody huge tank thats parked in ya lounge!!!!! !!!!!!!!! Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Humbug. 962192
smiley
smiley

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 12, 2010 8:01 am

aww thats lovley

Back to top Go down

Post by jaffakiwi Wed May 12, 2010 9:02 am

That is really awesome Smile But thats no excuse not to work on that step count mr!

jaffakiwi

Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Fri May 14, 2010 9:15 am

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/Trucks/Other/auction-205561268.htm

Just what the MadMan ordered! - and yep, it has Grenade Launchers.

Seems a shame that I'm almost 'over it really' now I've seen this. Cor, that'da made them think twice about what they did, the blighters.

Oh Lotto, I need You. Well, no I don't - lots more folk have lots less than I do.

Be kinda fun, but. Brrrrrrrrrrr, Bang, Brrrrrrrrrrr. Close Hatch. Drive forwards. Squish. Reverse, Squish again. Swivel on tracks, Stop. Plug kettle in, have a brew. Perfik. cheers
Paddy
Paddy

Back to top Go down

Post by smiley Fri May 14, 2010 10:34 am

Its Free!$0? go get it! Wowinnz can borrow it to get the kids to clean up...I can borrow it to squash my neighbor.... you could just rent it out to us all Paddy Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Humbug. 158205
smiley
smiley

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2010-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down