The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

going eau naturale

+2
Paddy
Anita
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

going eau naturale - Page 2 Empty Re: going eau naturale

Post by Paddy Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:06 am

Anita, don't you be at all concerned about Admin - I know a few things about that prick, don't you worry.

Britey, ya Stirrer, how are ya, mate? Don't you dare tell Admin - He's already had words with me this week about the post at the top of this page, sigh. Final Warning, apparently. Any more and I'm banned for Three days. Woopee, Holiday for Paddy, Nuts to Admin, too!!! Wink

Where was I? Ah Yes, Anita, Congrats for realising that meds may be a realistic and useful option for you. If you are prescribed a med, we can find all about it at Medsafe.co.nz for ya, so no need to worry if ya don't remember everything the doctor says past the very first Blah Blah Blah bit, k.

Take Gentle Care of you, our Anita, flower

Paddy.

P.S. To save confusion, Yes I do know that Admin and I are one and the same people - Admin is the fussy, meticulous pain in the neck manifestation and I? I'm just me. Lucky, ain't I, eh?
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:58 pm

Thanks Paddy. I feel a bit like I'm wussing out but I also know that thinking is probably coming from *my* Admin - the inflexible cow.

Medication is better than despair, better than shouting at your boss (this close yesterday, honestly), better than crawling under your desk to hide and looking like a total, instead of a partial, nutbar.
Anita
Anita

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Tag Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:34 pm

Hiya, this is a little off-topic, but have you tried taking magnesium for anxiety? I went to Health 2000 and they gave me a magnesium powder which you can add to water and take as a drink. I feel less on-edge and less ragey (frustrated/angry) when I take it. I find my head is clear(ish) and things are easier to deal with. I would recommend giving this a go to anyone feeling overwhelmed. I think it was around $30 which seemed like a lot (being a poor student) but it works (for me) and lasts a long time. Apologies for being a bit off-topic but thought this was worth sharing Smile

Tag

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Tag Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:37 pm

Just realised this thread is 3 years old - my bad!

Tag

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-04-28

Back to top Go down

going eau naturale - Page 2 Empty Naturale

Post by tahn Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:03 pm

I believe there is no cure. Has anyone ever heard of meds curing anyone from depression and as far as treatment goes, id rather spend the money on a visit to a beauty therapist or a fitness session any day. IVe never had any treatment, they are talking about the shock and abusive therapy like forced stays at the clinice and forced medication when the talk is of treatment. Why do we put our lives into cages and boxes to be feed meds, under whose hands delivers the box to your door and whose trust do you put your life in when you take them? I said NO time and time again to teams leaving their deposits on my table. No was not a choice. After 10 years of disturbing intrusion into the home i had to break my mannered control and tell them to F...O...This was the most natural term i had been given to use and it certainly worked. They no longer came knocking at the door, making phone calls and i received a discharge letter a week later that they would no longer be visiiting me. No meds great, it took them long enough to listen when i said No, see my face expressions when i was distasteful and sick from the meds and let me speak and be heard, which i never before was. Im only sorry that it took a low morale of words to get their attention and i concluded its a low down business dishing out hallucinatory drugs and should be illegal. There is no cure. Exercise, good relationships, food and love is all you need. Its your body no one know how to own it but you.Smile Smile Smile 

tahn

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum