The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update on me :-) Been preg while on meds

Go down

Update on me :-) Been preg while on meds Empty Update on me :-) Been preg while on meds

Post by george Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:34 am

Hiya everyone,

Me sorry that i havent written anythign for a while but i havent been well. This pregnancy is really taking its toll on me and my family some days. Everyday i have a sleep otherwise i cant make it through a day. Mornign sickness has been yuk but slowly this is going. I is now 12-13 weeks and today i got to see my bubs. I took my two oldest girls to my scan and it was so good to see bubs heartbeat and just seeign bubs.

Me, well i am coping ok. I am not on any meds at the moment and are coping well. There are days when i feel myself gettign low and down but have found the best thing to do is sleep as that way no one wears my bits and i get rested. I have found an awesome midwife who has had depression herself both before durign and after preganacy and has ben a midwife for over 35 years. When you first look at her you see a tatoo on her arm and earrings all the way up one ear and she is english but she is a darling.

i still come and have a look in our big black dog every now and then to see how all is going and just to get a boost. Thanks everyone for just been there. Take care and i will post again soon Very Happy

george

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Back to top Go down

Update on me :-) Been preg while on meds Empty Re: Update on me :-) Been preg while on meds

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:03 pm

good to hear from you george and really pleased that the pregnancy is going well for you Smile

Back to top Go down