The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you believe that dreams can tell you the future?

3 posters

Go down

Do you believe that dreams can tell you the future? Empty Do you believe that dreams can tell you the future?

Post by harshan Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:56 am

Most of knows dreams usually consist of our daily activities. It is the best method to release stress. Sometimes may dream about incidents and people we may never have met in the life time. The universe, life, soul, body and nature is full of mysteries.

Do you guys think hat you can learn the future by dreams. Do you have any experience in doing so ?

Last edited by harshan on Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling mistake)

harshan

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-11-06

Back to top Go down

Do you believe that dreams can tell you the future? Empty Re: Do you believe that dreams can tell you the future?

Post by peterpam Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:54 am

Hi there harshan, I'm not sure that you can plan your future from them (GM will be able to help more with that), but I do think we can learn from our dreams. I think they are wee messages, very enlightening messages, if you wish to dig deep, about whats happening in our daily lives. I think it would be possible to learn from and maybe change how we think about, deal with, things in the future. Interesting subject dreams.

peterpam

Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

Do you believe that dreams can tell you the future? Empty Re: Do you believe that dreams can tell you the future?

Post by greasemonkey Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:13 pm

harshan,
as you have been cutting and pasting here on this site,
dreams are of various types.

Maybe the word 'belief' would be a good-one to explore firstly.
Some ppl kill for their beliefs.

I myself have drempt into the future a few times.
When I consider qualities that i want to aspire towards, I take on
the dream (as in living the dream) and find I 'condition myself' to
take-on these same qualities that I thought i required.

Do you have a Law practice?
greasemonkey
greasemonkey

Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down