The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Away For Few Days

3 posters

Go down

Away For  Few Days Empty Away For Few Days

Post by Paddy Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:21 am

I need to head off for a few days for a funeral and stuff so I won't be here much before Friday prolly.

Please, take real good care of yourselves, eh?

Thanks,

Pat.

P.S. That Bloody Tabby is In Charge. Away For  Few Days 565675
I'll be asking her wassup, when I'm back. So, best behaviour please 'cos you don't wanna get her angry, she purrs when she bites.
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Away For  Few Days Empty Re: Away For Few Days

Post by logical-cents Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:30 am

Hey Pat,

Hope you got up and get back ok and aren't too sore after all the traveling.
logical-cents
logical-cents

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:52 am

I'm back and yeah. I'm back. So is my back. Back to being sore. Not the pretend sore I'd thought it was, but the genuine article this time. Never mind.

I left Albany (where ever that is, I forget now but I do know its not in Orewa, 'cos I nearly went there by accident - a toll road? why?) at about 4.30pm yesterday, after having the delightful privelge of meeting our very own Miss Folly, in the Westfield Mall for a brief time. I found out that she was just a few minutes away from where the the funeral after-match function was.

MFIC, Sweetheart, you are just so lovely. And I'm glad I had the chance to tell your mum that. Next time, have some cake, go on. Mmmwah. And yeah, I'll meet Lucy, but NO BLOODY BIRDS or I'll tell Admin, hehe.

LC hon - I said 'G'day to you both times I went thru your town - dang, what timing, eh? I head up that that way and you go to NP, pfft. I'll have that coffee with you yet! Unless you want a hot chocolate, which you may have, instead. Oh, and some cake. Relax, shop cake, not Pat-made cake. Eeeew, No, I wouldnt do that to you.

Mylife and Miss Monsta, I'm sorry, more sorry than I can say, that I didnt catch up with either of you as I had said I would - I had a really crap time over all and I just needed to get home. I spent Tuesday night in my car, in some side street (Waters St?), leaning out the door and puking up every time a pain med started to disolve in my gut. I did so want to meet up, but I just couldnt, sorry. Oh, and some outfit I think is called Blomfield Signwriters??? (sorry if I got it wrong, no offence intended to any business etc) can't get the spelling right on their own buildings signage, doh. So I dont feel too bad about puking opposite their building, sigh.

I won't be spending a lot of time online in the next few days, I'm a bit sore, but yeah, I'm back and I'm OK. More or less-ish. Thanks.

And That Bloody Tabby tells me that not only were you all very well behaved, but we even have a new Member.

Welcome, and TY again mylife, for your lovely welcoming messages greeting new members. Mmmwah. I owe you cake too. Store-cake.

Ha, I got home after 2 this morning and That Bloody Tabby was outside and smooched me as I hobbled in from the car (how do you get puke smells out?? eeew, poor Skyline). Then, she went back out. A few minutes after some pills and I fell into bed, That Bloody Tabby came back inside thru my bedroom window, with a 'Welcome Home, Dad' present.

It was a Mouse. Fuck. (oops, sorry).

A 'just alive' mouse. On my bed. And I was in bed. I did not want to get up, right then, I confess, I was not as gracious about her gift as I might have been. I really did not feel up to dealing with a mouse at 3am, but I do appreciate the thought, That Bloody Tabby. I do, honestly.

Pat.
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by peterpam Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:51 pm

Nice to see you back Pat. Ewww yuck, now I knew there was a reason I didn't have a cat, mice and I do not mix, lol.

peterpam

Number of posts : 653
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by logical-cents Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:11 am

Yea sorry bout that Paddy. Hope you start to feel better. Sorry haven't found you a chair either. Sad
logical-cents
logical-cents

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:23 am

howdy Paddy mister

that's ok re the catch up, spews ay? hope the poo's weren't there then you really would have been in trouble with smells.

I hope, as funerals went, that one was ok, and take care of yourself.

sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down