The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi everyone, its nice to meet you

Go down

Hi everyone, its nice to meet you Empty Hi everyone, its nice to meet you

Post by Angel Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:56 am

Hi. I am so glad I came upon this site, it seems like a very nice place to be.
After an abusive childhood, I have found things very hard... but I have had some really great support, especially in the past few years. Thank you, if you ever read this... you know who you are.

I’m an Angel, searching for my wings that have been torn from me. I used to have some great wings. I know I did, well I still do, I just can’t find them at the present time. I want to rise up from the depths of my own hell and fly again. I am going to be free, happy and my wings will sparkle once more. I have to search deep in the dirt, mud, and slime first to find them; and when I do, I’ll need them surgically sewn back on. Might need some help with that. Yeah. Anyone that can do that once I find them… your help would be much appreciated. Probably would need to have some sort of rehabilitation to remember how to use them etc… but will deal with that when the time comes, I’m sure it won’t be too hard? Hopefully not.

We could all be angels, some with wings, some without. Some finding it hard to fly, others learning to adapt without wings, and some like me who just want to find them and get them back, and some... who have found their wings and have learned how to fly again already, and that is awesome..

A bit more about me without the Angelness? I am 26 and live in Northland. I come from a large family, and Christmases are all very loud and crowded. I enjoy reading, crafts, poetry, and short stories, writing them also. I love music and always have my ipod going. I love dolphins, rainbows and anything to do with Angels and Faeries.

I think I have said enough for now...

Nice to be here, and look forward to talking with you.

Angel

Angel

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone, its nice to meet you Empty Re: Hi everyone, its nice to meet you

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:11 pm

Hey Angel,

Good luck with finding your wings.

While your down there hunting for them, if you come across a stray UFO can you please let me know. I really want to go home.

Roswell

alien

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:10 pm

Thank you Roswell. I am certainly keeping an eye out for you Smile

Angel

Angel

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down