The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morning Everyblobby!

2 posters

Go down

Morning Everyblobby! Empty Morning Everyblobby!

Post by ZenMonsta Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:50 pm

Well I had an uninterrupted sleep for about 5 hours last night. Yayyyyyyy for me!!!!!! The last couple of days have been fairly positive for me and I am looking forward to today as I am collecting for breast cancer which is always a nice buzz! Nice people giving to a great cause.......gotta make you smile.

Tonight the daughter is away at a friends so that will be a hard one for me. I miss her when she is not here and thats usually the time when i get in trouble with myself. So will be trying really hard to remain calm this evening.

I hope you all have something to smile over etoday, however small it may be.

Take care

Monsta
ZenMonsta
ZenMonsta

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Morning Everyblobby! Empty Re: Morning Everyblobby!

Post by Paddy Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:41 pm

Smile A bit of sleep occasionally can make a big difference to our outlook on life, can't it. And I betcha didn't even snore (much), lol. Well, not much as montas go anyway.

Good on ya for volunteering as a collector, too. How did it go?

Its gotta be one of the more 'worthy' causes out there (but if I think about it too much I'll just wind myself up over Pharmac not being prepared to fund Herceptin to the extent most reasonable folk believe they should.)

I hope you do manage to have a safe, enjoyable evening, monsta - you need to find some little way to treat yourself - you've been giving to others, so pause and give something to you. You've earned it, mate.

Take care and remember, there's people on your side too - it only feels like you're alone. But you're not - you have a whole new family here now - and um sorry, but we're it, mwahahaha

Pat. Rolling Eyes
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down