The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morning Everyone!

2 posters

Go down

Morning Everyone! Empty Morning Everyone!

Post by ZenMonsta Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:23 pm

I had another bad nights sleep so am feeling shattered today AGAIN!!!!

Waiting for the sun to come out and just gonna relax and take it easy this morning. Feel like I should be out walking but I just dont have the energy.

Hope you all have a good day and will probably see some of you back in here later! cat
ZenMonsta
ZenMonsta

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Morning Everyone! Empty Re: Morning Everyone!

Post by ZenMonsta Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:59 pm

I am missing the love of my life so much today!........I cant stop thining about him. I hurt him so badly he will never forgive me. I wish the aching would go away for us both.
ZenMonsta
ZenMonsta

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:43 pm

Good morning, Monsta.

Another crap night and day, huh? Bummer.

You'd best be quick, cos I reckon there won't be much sunshine in the skies over us today - we have to invent our own if we want a sunny day. sunny

I reckon I've got about half an hour to get to the shops before the rain gets to my place, looking at the sky and the trees bending in the wind. That makes 20 minutes to get my shoes and socks on, and 10 minutes to do everything else. Just what I need!

Hey, have you tried writing a letter to this person, explaining well, as much as you can? You don't necessarily have to post it, but writing it, setting out your thoughts and sense of loss and your understanding of how things reached the point they have etc, can sometimes help you a little bit.

Take care, aye. I'll be back soon if you need to talk - just got a few things to get fom the shop, k.

Pat.
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down