The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just popping in to let you know i havent forgotten you all!

3 posters

Go down

Just popping in to let you know i havent forgotten you all! Empty Just popping in to let you know i havent forgotten you all!

Post by ZenMonsta Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:16 pm

Life is moving again, finally! I hit 8 months sober 2 weeks ago....it does get easier. I have pushed and tested and immersed my self back in aspects of my life I thought i would never enjoy again! lol I am having fun just being and learning.

The approaching celebratory date is registered in a bright and happy rainbow of colours in my diary. I hope to celebrate it all with you all.....old and new and of course our fearless leader!!

I hope you are all as well as I am and if not please realise that it can and does get better or at the very least more manageable. Especially when we share it with others who know our journey!

I have an important announcement coming up in the not to distant future but for now my lips are sealed!

Go well today! I will be back! Very Happy
ZenMonsta
ZenMonsta

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Just popping in to let you know i havent forgotten you all! Empty Re: Just popping in to let you know i havent forgotten you all!

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:25 pm

hmmm wonder what the important announcement is... let me guess, is there another zen monsta on the horizon?? or has she brought a house? Maybe ..well maybe she will be helping paddy on the site??

hmmm can't wait to find out..Smile

Back to top Go down

Just popping in to let you know i havent forgotten you all! Empty Re: Just popping in to let you know i havent forgotten you all!

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:31 pm

by the way congrats on the 8 months!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:31 pm

Hello You, nice to see ya here again, hon - and aren't you looking blooming well, eh? It suits ya.

I'm so pleased that things are going well for you Miss M, but please, make some time to be here on the 16th, eh? Its our First Birthday and I don't think this place would have lasted the distance if it wasn't for you (OK, thats a Fib, but I might need help closer to Card Exchange Time, so I gotta grease, pfffft).

Hows things with you and Lil, Miss Monsta? Real Good, I hope.

You take care eh 'n remember, I is proud of you. Very. flower

Mmmmwah,
Pat.
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:31 am

Yay Monsta....... to be honest I got a little bit worried. You hadn't been here for ages and I noticed your counter on MSN had gone from a big number to a small number (You obviously started counting months as opposed to days), but had me worried for a while there!

Hope you're all good, and yeah, chat with us sometime!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:09 pm

Hey Zen,

Haven't heard the 'big announcement yet'

And the 27th is only a short while away - well done!

Back to top Go down

Post by laworder Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:40 am

8 months sober, well done Zenmonsta, that is something to be proud of

Peter
laworder
laworder

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down