The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreams can be interesting and mean or show something

2 posters

Go down

Dreams can be interesting and mean or show something Empty Dreams can be interesting and mean or show something

Post by logical-cents Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:47 am

I've had a while to think, and have re-played and re-played the accident over and over in my mind so many times, and have thought about it again today. I remembered a dream I had 4-5 days before I went on my holiday, before I drove down to NP, I didn't think anything of it, but it came back to me.

This dream I had, it was of a car traveling during the day that lost control, spinning out and taking four other cars with them. A power pole landed on this car instantly killing the driver, another 2 people died and the rest were in critical condition. I believe now that this was the reason that the only appointment for my hair was at 1:30pm, and why I spent longer than I should have at my friends place. this dream I had, was showing me the accident I would have caused if I'd left earlier like I was planning.
logical-cents
logical-cents

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Dreams can be interesting and mean or show something Empty Re: Dreams can be interesting and mean or show something

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:16 am

yes dreams can be enlightening...

I have a consistant dream of being successful and confident..*sigh* guess I'll get there...Wink

Back to top Go down

Dreams can be interesting and mean or show something Empty Re: Dreams can be interesting and mean or show something

Post by logical-cents Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:17 am

Course you will get there mylife. I already believe you are successful, the confidence will come.

A few months ago I had a continuous dream over the course of a few months, wasn't until I found out what the dream meant that it stopped.
logical-cents
logical-cents

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by greasemonkey Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:27 am

[quote="logical-cents"]I've had a while to think....

YES! siree!
having allowed yourself a more relaxed way of life you avoided being involved in a fatal accident.
My Mum and Dad avoided a HUGE TRAIN DISASTER which happened in NZ many years ago when many ppl were killed; Mum an Dad were on their Honeymoon. They decided to stay in bed at the Hotel a day longer and cancelled their train tkts,and thus their Souls communicated the warning.

Always make note of dreams in a dream diary,you should keep beside your Bed.
You can train yourself to immediately awaken after each dream you have during the night,to write up your Journal. We can gain many insights into LIFE as well as being warned of possible mishaps ahead of us in Time,if we only took notice of this wonderful intuitive resourse.
greasemonkey
greasemonkey

Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down