The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Question - Page 2 Empty Re: Question

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:28 am

hmmm now there's a tough question..

I didn't manage or deal with it - I bottled it up - I was walked over by people who will come up in my once upon a time thread - I became obsessed with being popular then I became aggressive - I didn't seek help - I ended my life and some one found me and revived me - I let people beat me up cause I thought that was all I deserved - I let people rape me and do all sorts of unkind things to me.

I DO NOT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN TO YOU, as only now, at the ripe old age of 44 am I working through this.

It has caused alot of harm in alot of ways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:43 am

Sad aw that is awful.

I too was walked over and manipulated at school. I had no voice of my own and was just a sheep following the herd with nothing good to say, or nothing that anyone would want to hear, or find remotely interesting.

I was taken advantage of the first time I had sex and I've never fully recovered. It scares me if my boyfriend wants to because I don't want to because I just can't, it frightens me, but he does understand (I think, I hope). It's just seems unfair on him..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:56 am

just thought I would check in. good that you have posted again, and yes I can really, really understand that it would frighten you.

I am sure he understands....just keeping talking, you'll be ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2