The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THANK GOD IT"S FRIDAY>>>>>>(tomorrow)

3 posters

Go down

THANK GOD IT"S FRIDAY>>>>>>(tomorrow) Empty THANK GOD IT"S FRIDAY>>>>>>(tomorrow)

Post by smurfette Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:13 am

Hey,

As its the weekend coming, I thought I'd ask if anyone has any plans for the weekend? Good, bad or indifferent!
As I have 3 kids, (and school holidays!) the weekend is no different than mon-fri!! and from my previous post, I'm still thinking of ideas! I must say, if it wasn't for the kids I would stay in bed! Sleep

smurfette

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down

THANK GOD IT"S FRIDAY>>>>>>(tomorrow) Empty Re: THANK GOD IT"S FRIDAY>>>>>>(tomorrow)

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:33 am

Meet with probation tomorrow, my usual report in then go on to campus. Got an essay due next friday so will work on that tomorrow and over the weekend and hope to post it off Monday.

Have a good weekend all.

Back to top Go down

THANK GOD IT"S FRIDAY>>>>>>(tomorrow) Empty Re: THANK GOD IT"S FRIDAY>>>>>>(tomorrow)

Post by Lonely Girl Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:54 pm

more housework, a funeral and if I am lucky we will go to taupo and watch the motor racing. Shocked
Lonely Girl
Lonely Girl

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by poppy Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:33 am

No major plans - two kids here so kept busy with them. Ideally - gardening, a beach walk, and a bonfire (the old hedge) with marshmallows - it all depends on the weather of course. I should really do some housework but apart from the absolute essentials (meals and laundry) I can't see a whole lot of that happening this weekend - I can't be bothered to be honest! Roswell - if you don't mind me asking but what are you studying and how are you finding study going for you? I'm doing three art papers which I am absolutely loving although timewise it can be a bit challenging. Have a fantastic weekend everyone Very Happy

poppy

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down