The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So OK all the bloodwork has come back "Normal"--SO its gotta be in my head

Go down

So OK all the bloodwork has come back "Normal"--SO its gotta be in my head Empty So OK all the bloodwork has come back "Normal"--SO its gotta be in my head

Post by angiebabe Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:07 am

No ACTUALLY abit gutted --was hoping they could have picked up some hormonal / chemical inbalances but I suppose I should be grateful that all the bloodwork came back in with good "Normal" ranges!
cyclops So plan 2::Has thankfully started as of yesterday which is talking to a real nice guy called Paul who is a phycologist (excuse the spelling) and a new meds regime to get back on an even track! bounce
angiebabe
angiebabe

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

So OK all the bloodwork has come back "Normal"--SO its gotta be in my head Empty Re: So OK all the bloodwork has come back "Normal"--SO its gotta be in my head

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 2:19 am

How are you getting on Angie?

Back to top Go down

So OK all the bloodwork has come back "Normal"--SO its gotta be in my head Empty AWE thanks

Post by angiebabe Sun May 03, 2009 12:20 pm

MyLife---nice that you care!---I'm mostly sorta alright Wink ,
and then some days just really F'kin suck!, and ya feel miserable all day!
How are you lately!!!??? flower
angiebabe
angiebabe

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

So OK all the bloodwork has come back "Normal"--SO its gotta be in my head Empty Re: So OK all the bloodwork has come back "Normal"--SO its gotta be in my head

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 6:56 pm

ok .. I have to face a few 'demons' I think before I get close to 100%

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down