The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woppow

5 posters

Go down

Woppow Empty Woppow

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:17 am

Hi Guys,

Just to let you know, wop had a rough day yesterday and is currently in hospital. She is ok but it is unclear when she will be out.

She would appreciate any thoughts that you could send her way.

Back to top Go down

Woppow Empty Re: Woppow

Post by Admin (Paddy) Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:39 am

Ros, Thanks for caring and for keeping in touch with wop. We appreciate that, mate.

Please pass on to her our love and our very best healing thoughts and wishes.

These can be be scary and confusing times, but they can be also be very useful and empowering times, if we let them be. And yes wop, I do know that it its easier to understand that afterwards, 'cos I'm a Sunnyside Boy myself. Its a bit scary, aye, but its doable and well worth your effort, wop.

Stay strong sweetheart and never stop believing in you, as a good and worthwhile person. Because that is exactly who you are. Mental illness is only a part of you, it doesn't have to be you, all of the time.

Kia kaha, wop.

Remember, you do have friends, friends who care. We'll be here when you are ready to visit us again. 'Cos like you we are survivors.

flower

Pat.
Admin (Paddy)
Admin (Paddy)
Admin

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by woppow Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:39 am

Hi,

Well, That was like the shortest stay under the mental health act ever. It was a whole 17hours.

I am out now. They know I am going to try something.

I got found yesterday about 5ish walking along a semi motorway. with a craft knife. I got taken back to the cells where I was put on a restrain board. for about 3 hours. and when it was time for me to be taken to hospital. I had to sit in the middle next to two cops wearing a beltcuff. But to get me off the board and up it took 18!!!!! cops. opps. and then they even put on their lights to get me to hospital as I wasnt sitting still. and wanted to bang my head on anything. I could see what I was doing but I couldnt stop myself.

I got a needle in my ass. - nighty night Sad and then I woke up. but now I am home. and they know I am going try later tonight.
woppow
woppow

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-04-12

http://www.makeadifference.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:53 am

Hey beautiful Wop

Please be strong hun, you are such a wonderful soul... our chat times have shown me your cheeky, fun, awesome sense of humour. You touch hearts here, my heart aches to know you are battling with inner pain.

I wish i had a million perfect words to undo your hurts, please Wop, KIA KAHA. Don't let mental illness win.

LOVE
flower

Back to top Go down

Post by greasemonkey Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:52 am

woppow wrote:Hi,

Well, That was like the shortest stay under the mental health act ever.
Had you planned for a Longer stay Woppow?
It was a whole 17hours.
Am I detecting dissappointment in you?
Could be, they wanted to keep a place open for a more deserving customer,
Someone who values the work they do
under the dismal and under-paid circumstances
they work under.

They, more than likely also know,
that you're playing games with them wappow.

Do you a problem with Authority woppow,you're disquising as a mental health issue?

I got found yesterday about 5ish walking along a semi motorway. with a craft knife. I got taken back to the cells where I was put on a restrain board. for about 3 hours. and when it was time for me to be taken to hospital. I had to sit in the middle next to two cops wearing a beltcuff. But to get me off the board and up it took 18!!!!! cops. opps. and then they even put on their lights to get me to hospital as I wasnt sitting still. and wanted to bang my head on anything. I could see what I was doing but I couldnt stop myself.

I got a needle in my ass. - nighty night Sad and then I woke up. but now I am home. and they know I am going try later tonight.

I do hope you dont take this as insensitive of me to write to you in this fashion woppow
as I am a very sensitive person,also trying to find a Place in this World that we all live in.

Are you trying to move others with your Life-Story?

Who is to Blame from your view-point?

Remember,
there are thousands in India and Africa dying daily of Starvation and a vareity of Diseases,
only too-willing to swap places with you.
greasemonkey
greasemonkey

Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by woppow Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:04 am

I am sorry. I will leave this forum.

sorry to upset people.
woppow
woppow

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2009-04-12

http://www.makeadifference.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:07 am

Congrats on 500 posts GM!
And thats all I have to say on this subject. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by greasemonkey Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:33 am

dont go Woppow.
no-one is upset by your recording your life in here.

Its time for understanding
what ppl mean,
not runnaway and retain ones ignorance.

Whos upset?
greasemonkey
greasemonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by greasemonkey Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:34 am

jaffakiwi wrote:Congrats on 500 posts GM!
And thats all I have to say on this subject. Smile

Gee, thanks JK
I never looked at that.
Maybe I should put my foot back
in My mouth?
LOL
greasemonkey
greasemonkey

Back to top Go down

Woppow Empty HOW can you say something like this!?

Post by OliviaHeartsMo Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:39 am

This is just riducilous..

greasemonkey wrote:
woppow wrote:Hi,

Well, That was like the shortest stay under the mental health act ever.
Had you planned for a Longer stay Woppow?
It was a whole 17hours.
Am I detecting dissappointment in you?- ]b]Are you trying to councill her??[/b]
Could be, they wanted to keep a place open for a more deserving customer,
Someone who values the work they do
under the dismal and under-paid circumstances
they work under.

They, more than likely also know,
that you're playing games with them wappow. BY THE WAY ITS WOPPOW

"Do you a problem with Authority woppow,you're disquising as a mental health issue?"- you have no right to judge

I do hope you dont take this as insensitive of me to write to you in this fashion woppow
as I am a very sensitive person,also trying to find a Place in this World that we all live in.

Are you trying to move others with your Life-Story?

Who is to Blame from your view-point?

Remember,
there are thousands in India and Africa dying daily of Starvation and a vareity of Diseases,

Ok im sorry but what you said really is pissing me off, woppow just went thru this big ordeal and your saying this? in my point of veiw woppow has moved people by her life story ESP ME i am incredibly proud of how far she has come, surely if you understood you would know that saying stuff like 'you're playing games with them wappow' "there are thousands in India and Africa dying daily of Starvation and a vareity of Diseases,
" you would understand that this is NOT at all helpful what people need esp in a time if feeling helpless is not judgement but suport and HELP not being told that they are lier and all that. And of course she and we all know that there are dying people in africa but if you even just attempted to live the life of me or woppow or many others in their personaly situation im CARTAIN that you would feel hopeless and all that jazz.

SO well done for making woppow feel horrible and judging her.
She doesnt deserve it and what she need is for people not to say the things that you said. Saying that to someone just makes things worse and when the person does die of suicide people are like 'wow she was real' and they didnt believe them.. its sad how poorly you think and how you didnt seem to even think about how your comment could of negitvely influened woppow.
Mad
OliviaHeartsMo
OliviaHeartsMo

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by OliviaHeartsMo Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:41 am

ok im sorry just kinda spazd...seem to have a habbit of doing that i just get EXTREMELY pisd off sometimes Embarassed
OliviaHeartsMo
OliviaHeartsMo

Back to top Go down

Post by greasemonkey Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:42 am

youre welcome!
greasemonkey
greasemonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by OliviaHeartsMo Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:46 am

im not even gana let you get the better of me its not worth it.

how u going lizzie?
OliviaHeartsMo
OliviaHeartsMo

Back to top Go down

Post by greasemonkey Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:57 am

I am not seeking the BETTER of yourself at all.
Im here relating to woppow.
greasemonkey
greasemonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by OliviaHeartsMo Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:07 am

i was menaing im not gana let u get me all angus cuz your saying un helpful things to my friend who means alot to me

and if your here relating to lizzie then why not say something suportive
OliviaHeartsMo
OliviaHeartsMo

Back to top Go down

Post by poppy Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:32 am

although we have not met I just want to send you some healing vibes. Please be kind to yourself.

poppy

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:53 am

I am very concerned at the way this thread has gone.

We are here to help and support each other NOT question or undermine each other.

Yesterdays incident was very real for me. I and a friend of Wops were the ones who ran the cops. I cam out of an exam to basically find a goodbye text on my phone.

The fact she was also sectioned under the Mental Health Act shows how serious things were yesterday. It is not a step that is taken lightly by the Police or Doctors.

I invested a lot of time, engery and emtion in try to keep communication open with Wop and talk her down from the edge and then all of a sudden to hear nothing for hours until late this morning.

Wop is still in a fargile state, earlier this evening I was talking to her and she was in a good head space and this has been undone by unhelpful comments by certain parties.

Back to top Go down

Post by greasemonkey Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:27 am

certain party No1 here!

I am not ashammed of my behaviour.
As the lowest of the Low and having been inter-feared with
by those in power,I cannot lower myself any lower than the Pits from which i post from.
If you want to address me
please say so! afro
greasemonkey
greasemonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin (Paddy) Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:03 am

This Thread is Closed.

I am firmly of the view that GM has been very misunderstood and I have read every post, more than once.

Wop (Lizzie) knows that she was very out of order tonight. I let things go on too long because I some of my own issues to deal with. Now, I'm ending it.

To those of you who leapt to defend our Lizzie in this thread, thanks, but I know that it was not meant in the manner it has ended up. Take my word for it.

And yes, I have spoken to wop in the chat room myself, today. I do know that she is in a crisis and I also do know, because I checked and asked, that she has options to seek help. They may be hard options, but they are there.

Let me remind everyone what TBBD isn't.
It isn't an ambulance.
Its not a rescue helicopter.
Its not a Magic Wand.

Its a community of people trying to find ways to help keep themselves safe and sane, first and foremost. Where we can, if the energy is there to spare, we may try to share what we have left. We all communicate our ability to share, in different ways. We can often all read the same words, and take different meanings from them. Please, don't misunderstand my words.

I will not allow members to make threats of self harm here. I would rather lose your membership, than your lives here.

You are all welcome to use TBBD, but safely. Always, safely. And courteously would be nice too.

Pat.
Admin (Paddy)
Admin (Paddy)
Admin

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2008-08-16

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down