The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby steps ...

2 posters

Go down

Baby steps ... Empty Baby steps ...

Post by claire_sky Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:41 pm

OK I dont know if i have anything to be overly proud about but ill start at the basics.

I am proud of myself because i set my alarm early this morning so i could get up and hang my washing out. Doing washing is my pet hate and i cant stand it, hate it in winter and even hate it in summer, i just can't seem to do it. I managed to do 3 loads and hang them out all before i got ready for work this morning. I even made it to work on time so i guess thats 2 things to be proud of. Oh and the fact i have a full time, stable job which pays well and i actually do enjoy is definately something to be proud of.

Something else ive been thinking about is that i know who i am, i know where im from but sadly i do not know where i am going. I am proud of my family, the achievements and the struggles, my ancestry is very important to me and i am proud to be a member of my family. I was raised by my grandparents and they taught me so much, the importance of hard work, the importance of education and the importance of the family unit. I feel lost as it is but i can not bare to think what my life would be had i not had their influence in my life. I am so proud of them all and i hope that one day they can be proud of me too.

I mua i te rawhiti te ra,
Ka mohio he taonga
Ko te mea nunui
Ko te aroha o tatou tupuna
I raro i te moana
He aha te tino whai tikanga?
ko te aroha o tatau tupuna
Ko te aroha o tatau tupuna.

Thats a song i wrote for my grandparents to an old tuhoe tune i am pretty sure they would have liked.

No reira me mau tonu tatou te mana o tatou tupuna ki enei ra.

Kia ora.

(I can translate it if you want, but sometimes the beauty of the meaning can get lost in translation)

claire_sky

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Baby steps ... Empty Re: Baby steps ...

Post by greasemonkey Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:06 am

what a fantastic post!
I too am proud of you
if you can do all that washing as well as jold down a full-time Job.
Just who is all this washing FOR?

Knowing what you want
Where to get it
and Allowing yourself to have it,
are the three steps of SUCCESS Claire.

Often Ppl find the third step the most difficult;Many get stuck in the GETTING of IT
and cant seem to let-go
onto the next step,
as they become attached to the gogetting EGO!
If they let-go they may loose that which they worked TOO-HARD for perhaps?
Letting oneself go allows one to appreciate what one has achieved in their Lives.
In the case of washing,
you see it as a chore;We see it as an accomplishment!

It is in this next phase of your Life Claire
that things become extraordinary simple
and you learn to dwell in the Heart!
This is your Magical-Life
awaiting your notice
where all your anchestors applaud what you have achieved
as well as being here with them.

This step into what is called the Blessing-Fields
where you shower your-world and all those about you
with blessings
which is common-place to the Angelic!

Last edited by greasemonkey on Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : love)
greasemonkey
greasemonkey

Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down