The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lifeys baby was born this morning!!!

+3
daze7
ZenMonsta
lifeshouldbegreat
7 posters

Go down

lifeys baby was born this morning!!! Empty lifeys baby was born this morning!!!

Post by lifeshouldbegreat Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:26 am

at 6.01am I gave birth to a beautiful 7pound 7ounce baby girl... I did it without any pain relief,but there is a reason for that...I didnt make it to the hospital!!!I gave birth in my living room!!midwife was so shocked when I said I needed to push as she thought I had hours to go,my waters broke and within minutes after 3 pushes I was holding my little girl....hence why Im home online and not in hospital!!!thought Id let those of you who followed my labour know
lifeshouldbegreat
lifeshouldbegreat

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

lifeys baby was born this morning!!! Empty Re: lifeys baby was born this morning!!!

Post by ZenMonsta Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:28 am

oh wow......congrats honey! and well done! your amazing!
ZenMonsta
ZenMonsta

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

lifeys baby was born this morning!!! Empty Re: lifeys baby was born this morning!!!

Post by daze7 Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:32 am

awww, that's great for you ... congratulations .... a special, gentle hug for your wee girl ... and You! And a hug for your other little girl too... infact hugs all round ... Lol.
daze7
daze7

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:09 am

Very Happy
Congratulations, Lifey.

Wow, when you decide to finally do something, you don't muck around, do you? I'm not sure how you managed to find time to come here, but Thank You.

I hope that you and your family are very, very happy both now and in the future.

Yeah, Congratulations. flower
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by Folly Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:16 am

wow! Congratulations, I bet she is gorgeous. What a shock to have her at home, well done :-) What does Lily think of new baby?

Folly

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:27 am

*Hides tongs behind back*

Congrats cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by britelite Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:33 am

cheers woop woop...go baby...it's your birthday!!! cheers

massive congrats lifey!!!!

and you have made me feel like a bit of a prophet...in your thread I wished you a short and not to painful delivery...and I said that bub would most likely be with you within 48 hours!!! maybe I should start charging for my services lol!

hope you and bub are doing brilliantly...and your girl loves being a big sister...and your hubby managed to handle the shock of it all happening so fast Very Happy
britelite
britelite

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Back to top Go down

Post by beanie Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:13 am

congrats
beanie
beanie

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ZenMonsta Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:36 pm

something from EVERYONE at the TBBD is on its way to you and your gorjuss baby girl honey!
ZenMonsta
ZenMonsta

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by lifeshouldbegreat Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:10 am

awwww thank you thats so nice but you really didnt have to!
lifeshouldbegreat
lifeshouldbegreat

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down