The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OK!!!! What the heck is with married men!!!!!!

2 posters

Go down

OK!!!! What the heck is with married men!!!!!! Empty OK!!!! What the heck is with married men!!!!!!

Post by ZenMonsta Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:33 pm

I have just been approached by a friends husband to go and spend the afternoon with him at Waiwera in a private spa. "we will be naked as I feel more relaxed that way!" he says!!
I barely know this man and he and his extremely sick wife who is an awesome friend are doing me an enormous favour at thee moment.

I dont know quite how to tell this guy what an arse he is being.

There is NO attraction to him on my part whatsoever. And I would never have asked this favour if I had thought there were strings attached!

God knows I am not beautiful or thin or happy so why do married men (this happens alot) always think I am easy meat!??????

So worried now!
ZenMonsta
ZenMonsta

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

OK!!!! What the heck is with married men!!!!!! Empty Re: OK!!!! What the heck is with married men!!!!!!

Post by ZenMonsta Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:36 pm

and can I add that part of his message says "I want to help you the best I can"

It almost sounds as though if I dont go with him he will rethink the favour.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

He knows my state of mental health atm too so I cant believe he has said this!!!
ZenMonsta
ZenMonsta

Back to top Go down

OK!!!! What the heck is with married men!!!!!! Empty Re: OK!!!! What the heck is with married men!!!!!!

Post by ZenMonsta Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:15 pm

so I texted him and told him it was completely inappropriate for him to say anything like that........text back says he was out drinking with a friend last night and just made a dick of himself! He apologised but I cant help wondering what his thinking was!!!!!!!!

Dont really know what to think except that I am really uncomfortable about him doing me this favour now, But we are 1/2 way through it and I cant really stop the process!

Bugger!!!!!!!!
ZenMonsta
ZenMonsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:27 am

Monsta,
I dunno what to say really, except I can understand you being worried and upset.

Is it possible for you to have a third party, a friend there, when he is? Just like, for your peace of mind?

Good on you for confronting the sleaze - do you have his email addy? If you do, you could always cut n paste these messages and email them to him, Maybe then he'll realise not just how offensive and inappropriate his behaviour and suggestions are but also that much the whole thing has upset and worried you. I admire your courage in confronting him - well done.

Pat.
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by ZenMonsta Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:35 am

Hi Pat

I'm a bit short on the friends situation atm due to being an arse myself on more than one occaision........lol. Its okay I think. He has come and done the favour and gone now so I will try and keep my interactions between his wife (my friend) and myself now.

I feel really naive and dumb because when I think back and he was taking me somewhere the other week he started to tell me intimate details of his life with his wife........it was really inappropriate but I just changed the subject and said nothing else. I guess I should have expected something more but I just thought I was being silly! Sometimes I just dont think so I feel maybe he thought it was okay cos I hadnt said anything before.

Never mind. I will endeavour not to be alone with him from now on.

Cheers for the support Pat.

Hope your having a great day!
ZenMonsta
ZenMonsta

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:40 am

Lol, I know the feeling of making an arse of myself. But not ever like that, I hope. Friends? Yeah, if I had three fingers amputated, I could count them on that one hand, lol.

I'm glad you've got past the favour stage so that you can be more in control of things. Not nice tho, is it?

Take care.
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down