The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pic postings -------------------> just follow the arrow -----------------^ oops -----down there..>

+3
musicool
claire_sky
angiebabe
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pic postings -------------------> just follow the arrow -----------------^ oops -----down there..> - Page 2 Empty Re: Pic postings -------------------> just follow the arrow -----------------^ oops -----down there..>

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 11:31 am

Awesome pics all!!!

Last edited by poetry on Mon May 25, 2009 10:49 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Pic postings -------------------> just follow the arrow -----------------^ oops -----down there..> - Page 2 Empty Re: Pic postings -------------------> just follow the arrow -----------------^ oops -----down there..>

Post by musicool Tue May 19, 2009 2:48 pm

sorry for the blurry pic I just had to add another see if it will work again.Pic postings -------------------> just follow the arrow -----------------^ oops -----down there..> - Page 2 Babyha10
musicool
musicool

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2009 12:26 am

Really like the picture Music.... not blurry

Interpretation is a 'wonder journey' for the imagination -for the lover of art.
Inspires words / quotes and verse.

Being the artist you know the feelings/memories that are captured and painted..... I hope you don't mind have babies on my mind and wanted to add some words - an expression of thanks for sharing.

The sweetest flowers in all the world—
A baby’s hands.
–by Algernon Charles Swinburne (1837–1909)

Poetry flower

Back to top Go down

Post by greasemonkey Wed May 20, 2009 3:33 am

mylife wrote:How about this for a place to relax???

Pic postings -------------------> just follow the arrow -----------------^ oops -----down there..> - Page 2 Dsc_0310

Whale bay,
near tutukaka,Northland???
greasemonkey
greasemonkey

Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by musicool Wed May 20, 2009 3:35 am

Cheers poetry thanks for your words, no wonder you are called poetry you seem to be very good at poetry,.
musicool
musicool

Back to top Go down

Post by greasemonkey Wed May 20, 2009 4:00 am

err,
I must be dumb as...
Ive tried the instructions re placing pics on the MB,to no avail.
When the box arises indicg the tree rows of options......
where to from there?
please
lol
greasemonkey
greasemonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2009 5:50 am

Oh you have it in one GM when did you go there! I omitted to tell the others that you have to walk to it shhhhh...........

Back to top Go down

Post by greasemonkey Wed May 20, 2009 6:31 am

lol
puts the blind-fold back on!
greasemonkey
greasemonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 12:35 am

HI GM
copied and pasted the instruction here, i realise you have found them where it changes colour - should solve the mystery.....good luck!!!!
Haley's how to post a pic.....
When you post in a thread at the bottom of the page, you will see a whole lot of squares above the top of the box (bold, italics etc). Go to the 6th square along (it has a little polaroid and a floppy disk pic on it, and when you hover over it it says 'host an image')

Click on that and a box will come up saying 'upload an image'. The 'file' part will be on, and next to the space it says 'browse'. Click on that, and find where your picture is you want to post. Click on the picture and 'open'. It will load the path into the 'file' box. Then click 'host it'. The image will upload, then 3 rows with lots of letters etc will come up. The bottom one says 'image url:', click the 'copy' button next to it.
Then click on the next square over (has just a polaroid and says 'Image' when you hover on it). A box will come up with a link kinda symbol and a box. Click in the box and press [ctrl v] or just right click and click paste. Then click 'ok' on the box. The path thing will appear in the box your writing in. YOU WILL NOT SEE THE IMAGE. Then click send as normal, and once you have posted your image should come out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 12:38 am

the red part in above reply ... I also click on upload then go to next step

scratch
I'm confusing my self Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by greasemonkey Thu May 21, 2009 1:33 am

lol
Im think/Thick as,ehh!

"The bottom one says 'image url:', click the 'copy' button next to it.
Then click on the next square over".... err you got me there.
This is where i am losing it.

Sometimes i think I cannot be helped!lol
scratch
greasemonkey
greasemonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 9:10 am

ok .... click upload..... then the button next to the one you have been on... single greenish pic is on it - 7 from the left. put curser in rectangle box then contol V or right click and click on paste... then ok --DO NOTHING ELSE lol......

just push send..... lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by greasemonkey Thu May 21, 2009 9:25 am

mmmmmm,
different approach....turns jet around and approaches the Runway
(call the firetrucks)lolPic postings -------------------> just follow the arrow -----------------^ oops -----down there..> - Page 2 C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\Kodak Pictures\2007-02-23\sunset2
greasemonkey
greasemonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 9:29 am

You have it right......... but you wrote STUFF i said do nothing else

sorry that was teacher poetry

now for nice poetry try again and you will succeed this time....

Back to top Go down

Post by greasemonkey Thu May 21, 2009 9:36 am

eeeek.
you seem so sure...
lifts undercarriage
and sweeps back about for further take...[img][/img]
hehehehe,taste an see?

not that btn
core.....just as well i have Giles peterson on(electronica 2002)
Pic postings -------------------> just follow the arrow -----------------^ oops -----down there..> - Page 2 Legs11
greasemonkey
greasemonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by greasemonkey Thu May 21, 2009 9:38 am

lol,
My Son helped me!
copied url and pasted into IMAGE sq
7 from the left!
Hehe....
no for some serious business.

Ohhh, those are my Partners legs in fibreglass!

THANKS poetry
zoomzoom
greasemonkey
greasemonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2009 9:42 am

cheers

Last edited by poetry on Mon May 25, 2009 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by greasemonkey Thu May 21, 2009 9:46 am

mmm, we have that monstas sister here
on our Japanese pepper corn tree....
loove b/wPic postings -------------------> just follow the arrow -----------------^ oops -----down there..> - Page 2 Africa10
greasemonkey
greasemonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2009 1:28 am

see..... now you have the hang of it mr monkey

Back to top Go down

Post by musicool Sun May 24, 2009 9:55 am

thank you, i feel a bit lost with all the talent, hope you are blessed with an abundance of love joy laughter happyness and prosperity.
musicool
musicool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2009 11:31 pm

Bit of a giggle...... I received an email a few pics with captions - picked out two or was that three? Do not know who created them?

Pic postings -------------------> just follow the arrow -----------------^ oops -----down there..> - Page 2 Lion10

Pic postings -------------------> just follow the arrow -----------------^ oops -----down there..> - Page 2 Bear10

Pic postings -------------------> just follow the arrow -----------------^ oops -----down there..> - Page 2 Funny11

Pic postings -------------------> just follow the arrow -----------------^ oops -----down there..> - Page 2 Can_i_10

Pic postings -------------------> just follow the arrow -----------------^ oops -----down there..> - Page 2 Unstop10

Pic postings -------------------> just follow the arrow -----------------^ oops -----down there..> - Page 2 Copy_o33

flower

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2009 12:01 am

ummm wasn't that 6...

hehehehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2009 7:55 am

Community Sculpture
(visitors, passer-by’s and local residences continue to add to this sculpture - treasures from the sea. It changes with each visit)
Photo taken 26th May, Molly and I added some 'sea treasure to the sculpture. Well Molly sorta helped......

Pic postings -------------------> just follow the arrow -----------------^ oops -----down there..> - Page 2 Copy_o35

Back to top Go down

Post by musicool Fri May 29, 2009 4:08 am

Pic postings -------------------> just follow the arrow -----------------^ oops -----down there..> - Page 2 Bonnet10
got bored one day, so painted the bonnet of the car
musicool
musicool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next