The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pic postings -------------------> just follow the arrow -----------------^ oops -----down there..>

+3
musicool
claire_sky
angiebabe
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pic postings -------------------> just follow the arrow -----------------^ oops -----down there..> Empty Pic postings -------------------> just follow the arrow -----------------^ oops -----down there..>

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2009 9:52 am

Pic Posting inspired by Sad .......... c handy hints post - instructions are there -------->

I dedicate this pic to Mylife

Pic postings -------------------> just follow the arrow -----------------^ oops -----down there..> 86578810

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters, compared to what lies within us". – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Back to top Go down

Pic postings -------------------> just follow the arrow -----------------^ oops -----down there..> Empty WAY 2 COOL---Poetry

Post by angiebabe Mon May 18, 2009 11:54 am

WOW=====Thats Awesome!!! Smile .
Maybe you could find one for me????????? Razz
angiebabe
angiebabe

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Pic postings -------------------> just follow the arrow -----------------^ oops -----down there..> Empty Re: Pic postings -------------------> just follow the arrow -----------------^ oops -----down there..>

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2009 7:53 pm

wow thanks!! great picture!! how long did it take to do?

Back to top Go down

Pic postings -------------------> just follow the arrow -----------------^ oops -----down there..> Empty Re: Pic postings -------------------> just follow the arrow -----------------^ oops -----down there..>

Post by claire_sky Mon May 18, 2009 10:12 pm

Beautiful painting! I love pukekos too! I have several in my home (not live birds - although i would love my own pukeko) but i think they are just beautiful too. Love your profile pic mylife.

claire_sky

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2009 11:16 pm

Hi all..... Painting is by Peta Dowling - just beautiful!!!!!

For angibabe

Pic postings -------------------> just follow the arrow -----------------^ oops -----down there..> 84934010

"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free". ~Michelangelo

((((Hugs)))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2009 11:50 pm

Thank you Claire_sky This for you..... your very own pukeko

Pic postings -------------------> just follow the arrow -----------------^ oops -----down there..> Pukeko10

"clouds may gather and grow dark but the sun will always shine through" unknown

sunny

Last edited by poetry on Tue May 19, 2009 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 12:56 am

I just had to do it!!!! now you guys have me started Smile
This one is for you Paddy - hope you don't mind flower
Artist N. Fedaeff

"Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try" Dr Seuss

"I had been told that the training procedure with cats was difficult. It's not. Mine had me trained in two days". ~Bill DanaPic postings -------------------> just follow the arrow -----------------^ oops -----down there..> Cat11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 1:34 am

How about this for a place to relax???

Pic postings -------------------> just follow the arrow -----------------^ oops -----down there..> Dsc_0310

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 1:42 am

Pic postings -------------------> just follow the arrow -----------------^ oops -----down there..> Dsc_0410

Does that make us feel a little more relaxed....ahh... Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by claire_sky Tue May 19, 2009 1:55 am

Thanks guys, love the pictures. 2 things i forgot i like. Pukeko's and the beautiful ocean. I have a picture i want to share except i dont know how! Its my home away from home on the other side of the world.

claire_sky

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 2:17 am

Awesome pics Mylife did you take them???? yes very relaxed now.... wovely

Claire_sky the instructions to load a pic is in handy hints called

How to post a big pic

I copied and pasted the instructions to have them beside me...or just push print. Also found that loading a pic doesn't work on bmp pics ... so jaffa gave instructions to change.... drag pic onto desk top then open paint and drag it there ...then push save as...scroll to jpeg. Hope that helps Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by musicool Tue May 19, 2009 5:35 am

A painting I did
Pic postings -------------------> just follow the arrow -----------------^ oops -----down there..> Handhe11
musicool
musicool

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by _wizza_ Tue May 19, 2009 5:54 am

*cough cough* what about meeeeeeeee?? affraid

holy heck musicool thats awesome-wish i was artistic.........
_wizza_
_wizza_

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 6:23 am

LOL Musicool your new avatar is awesome makes you have a giggle...very talented!!! Wow the painting is awesome - strong message there too.

LOL Wizza - the post was started for all to post their pics..... Smile I may have started a new career:) K this is for you...... St Clair

Pic postings -------------------> just follow the arrow -----------------^ oops -----down there..> Getatt10

The true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible. - Oscar Wilde

Arohanui Wizza flower

Back to top Go down

Post by logical-cents Tue May 19, 2009 6:25 am

These are cool. Loving the quotes too. Musicool that is a cool painting you've done
logical-cents
logical-cents

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 6:26 am

my partner is a wannabe photographer...it was them that took those photo's ... always makes me feel a little more relaxed when I see them, he doesn't want to take the step to selling them just yet. But he is looking at shutting up the trade shop and buying a canva's business and using it as a vehicle to sell his prints etc. The beaches are from the same area not far from Whangarei and the pukeko is from the hamilton lake.

I just love them both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 6:27 am

by the way ..opps almost forgot...

great picture music,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 6:36 am

Smile Smile Wizza you got me started again - dashed off thinking wow should grab angel cards too....only to find a book a wee one, one i have never opened nor seen before called Feng Sui!!!! Very Happy So thanks for that!!!! I hope you like you pic...... I am sure you have walked that beach many times.

K i found a pic....... it is for DAZE hope you like and don't mind me doing this....

Pic postings -------------------> just follow the arrow -----------------^ oops -----down there..> Pansy-10

Poetry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 6:39 am

of course we don't mind!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 6:43 am

Mylife.....
Wow your husband has a wonderful goal - very talented!!!! didn't realise he had taken the pukie pic too... so awesome!!!!

Last edited by poetry on Mon May 25, 2009 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by _wizza_ Tue May 19, 2009 6:58 am

Pic postings -------------------> just follow the arrow -----------------^ oops -----down there..> Sunris10

Pic postings -------------------> just follow the arrow -----------------^ oops -----down there..> Trippy10

cheers thank you poetry -you are right i walk along that beach all the time =)
above are a fre photos ive taken. i lost the disk i had for the first one and copied it from the net (i had it in a profile) and it hasnt gone back to its origional size confused
_wizza_
_wizza_

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2009 7:03 am

Hi Wizza are the stairs here in Dunedin? I just love that photo - has an impact on me for some reason..... lost memory or something?
Poetry
sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by _wizza_ Tue May 19, 2009 7:09 am

yes they are in whare flat. (the road to mosgiel instead of going down 3 mile hill)

as soon as i seen them i had to stop the car and get a photo...theres something intriguing about them... Very Happy
_wizza_
_wizza_

Back to top Go down

Post by daze7 Tue May 19, 2009 7:49 am

Thank you Poetry .... I don't mind a bit! ... Love those pansies - can't get enough of them! - and is that a Boxer? Looks like it to me! ..... Daze

PS All the photos are great - the steps - wonder where they lead?????

Steps of recovery???????
daze7
daze7

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by musicool Tue May 19, 2009 8:02 am

thanks for your positive feed back, re my avatar, that is a replica of a very old comedy mask for theatre, I got a book from the library back in 1992 approx it is made of white clay and fired, I decided not to glaze it, I have got more which I will load from time to time, thanks guys and ladies. Very Happy
musicool
musicool

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum