The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what does your sign on name mean to you?

+3
Guerrilla Roach
lil_miss_haley
Paddy
7 posters

Go down

what does your sign on name mean to you? Empty what does your sign on name mean to you?

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:43 am

Surprised Surprised for example, mine is mylife...it is my life and I'll deal with it.

Back to top Go down

what does your sign on name mean to you? Empty Re: what does your sign on name mean to you?

Post by Paddy Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:01 am

Paddy is a little boy I'm still struggling to find a way to like and to let free. Bugger, since I am he.
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

what does your sign on name mean to you? Empty Re: what does your sign on name mean to you?

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:09 am

Hi all

Poetry and lyrics are a passion for me.... some become songs etc and I get help with guitar cords/strum etc - an outlet.

cheers Mylife

Poetry
flower

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_miss_haley Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:24 am

lil miss haley is a nick name from one of my good friends from school, I still get miss haley or lil miss. I use it for all things so i dont forget it Razz
lil_miss_haley
lil_miss_haley

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guerrilla Roach Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:00 am

Guerrilla Roach is a name that refers to never conforming, giving up, as well as surviving through a multitude of obstacles. A guerrilla is a freedom fighter who fights in an unconventional fashion, and a roach (cockroach) is a hardy bug that would likely survive a nuclear war.

As past closely resembles a nuclear war, and I have never stopped fighting, it seemed appropriate.
Guerrilla Roach
Guerrilla Roach

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:20 am

imstillstanding - despite it, and even though sometimes i have been brought to my knees, f**k you depression-you wont win this!!

Back to top Go down

Post by tylers_mummy Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:48 am

um, mine is about the best thing in the world that could of ever happened to me, my baby boy, my angel and my absolute hugest achievement ever

tylers_mummy

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelite Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:53 am

My name, is just the name i gave a character on an online game i used to play.
cheesey i know Razz
Angelite
Angelite

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by _wizza_ Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:18 pm

wizza is what ive been called all my life by my dad (unless iz in trouble) Razz a handful of others do to but ive known them all my life (used to run everywhere)
_wizza_
_wizza_

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:10 pm

Interesting isn't it, what others names mean?

Back to top Go down

Post by logical-cents Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:39 am

A name I've used for other internet things, I think it's because to me everything makes sense in some roundabout way and things that I say don't always come out right or sounding right but everything to me is logical and makes sense in some sort of way. Think that's enough rambling on.
logical-cents
logical-cents

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 03, 2009 7:38 pm

well that was logical and I even understood it.

Love the pikkie of the kitten.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down