The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not doing too good today :(

4 posters

Go down

Not doing too good today :( Empty Not doing too good today :(

Post by logical-cents Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:24 am

First day being off citralopam and been grumpy, and all sorts today and that's living on my own, hate to think what tomorrow will be like at work. Did manage to go for a walk early tonight, but it then aggravated my ankle which pissed me off. Also finished off my outfit for this week at work for St Patrick's day, then I realised that I've got to work tomorrow and need my shoes so gotta un-dress them up, then dress them up again tomorrow night - well that pissed me off even more. I know it's all just small things but at the moment I've had enough!! Mad Doesn't help that I've had a headache the past 4 days that won't damn well budge, doc didn't seem too interested in that, reckons it's a side affect from the citralopam, I think I should just try push the headache to the side (yea right!) I should be used to them by now, suffer enough of the damn things.
logical-cents
logical-cents

Number of posts : 882
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Back to top Go down

Not doing too good today :( Empty Re: Not doing too good today :(

Post by Paddy Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:39 am

Aw LC, dontchya just hate days like this? And they sometimes seem to drag on 'n on too, unless we find a way to use our time.

It sounds like you did a good thing getting some fresh air (next time, rest ya ankle, n take a chair outside, lol). Hey, 'n with the shoes, just think how quickly you'll be able to 'reassemble' them (I saw the pic link on TM, thanks) with all this practice? Razz

Heachaches suck, n Dr. Paddy doesn't have a solution to that one, sorry. 'Cept laughter. Here's a link to a Jokes webiste. Chuckle at your own risk, but ... http://jokes.astraweb.com/

I hope that you manage to have a good, enjoyable night, LC - take care 'n keep smiling, 'cos it suits you.

Very Happy
Paddy
Paddy

Number of posts : 1607
Registration date : 2008-09-25

http://www.thebigblackdog.co.nz

Back to top Go down

Post by daze7 Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:48 am

Hi Logical, I hope by now you're tucked up in bed sleeping ... otherwise have you tried a hot drink or a nice bath to relax you ... and I hope your headache has eased up. At least tomorrow you'll be busy - distraction for you from feeling not so good. And if you don't feel well - just come home (if you can) and rest up again. I know that sounds boring but sometimes the body just craves some rest - or a bit of fun!! to make you smile. The joke site is good and keep coming back here to chat. ..... Daze
daze7
daze7

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post by greasemonkey Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:42 am

sea minerals are superb as a healing tonic for headaches.
Did me WELL!

Buy direct from Oz though,as from america its a big diff in the dollar value!!!
greasemonkey
greasemonkey

Number of posts : 940
Registration date : 2008-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by logical-cents Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:40 am

Yea I got a few hours sleep last night. Headache eased up a little bit but still there. Still not feeling too well, but got through the day at work. Managed to ask the duty manager for help as well couple of times when needed it, usually I don't ask for help until I'm really pissed of and frustrated, but decided to ask before I got to that stage too much.

Greasemonkey can you get those sea minerals in NZ and where bouts? Not too keen on importing
logical-cents
logical-cents

Back to top Go down

Post by greasemonkey Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:03 am

you are wise to ask for help,
before beating yourself in.
Good on you.

Im uncertain if anyone Imports directly from Gerry Him-self from Queensland...I can give you a Number,and you could speak with him direct.
He is a strong-bloke,you can ask Him anything.
If you want i will get you his ph number!
greasemonkey
greasemonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by logical-cents Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:39 am

Thanks grease, will think about it
logical-cents
logical-cents

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:24 pm

Hey LC,

The headach may be due to you comming off the meds. Also make sure you are drinking anough fluids and keeping yourself hydrated. I use to be really good at it but not so anymore and get some nasty headaches. A quick test is check next time you go to the bathroon if your urine is clear or yellow. If it yellow you are dehydrated.

Living with depression is hard but I found living alone with depression is even harder as there is noone just to chat too and it is very easy to fall into a depressive spiral.

Hope you manage to rest your ankle. Good on you for getting out andf getting some fresh air. Fresh air and sunlight key to keeping the dark clouds at bay.

Rossy

Back to top Go down

Post by greasemonkey Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:33 pm

thinking, when
unresolved
cases a backlog of energy
about ones head
and pressure is created.
Forget about the Oceans minerals
and go with Ros.
greasemonkey
greasemonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by logical-cents Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:57 am

Started new meds today, first tablet this morning. Still got headache unfortunately, given up taking anything for it now though. I do drink fairly often.

I find my depression worse when living with flatmates as I just end up sitting in my room and withdrawing from the other people in the house. The ankle was pretty good the next day, I just manager to aggravate it every now and again. Weak ankles and wrists.
logical-cents
logical-cents

Back to top Go down

Post by greasemonkey Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:39 am

you seem like a delicate person...
maybe youre flatting with insensitive ppl.
greasemonkey
greasemonkey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down