The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today, Matthew, I'm going to be...ANGRY!

3 posters

Go down

Today, Matthew, I'm going to be...ANGRY! Empty Today, Matthew, I'm going to be...ANGRY!

Post by lowdown Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:21 pm

I've woken in a shit of a mood, grumpy, feeling drugged again, disorientated. Dragged myself out of bed and just felt...angry.

For once I'd like to get a good nights sleep that didn;t involve nightsweats, nightmares, and where I can wake refreshed and ready to face the day.

For once I'd like to bounce out of bed ready to take on the days challenges.

For once I'd like to welcome a cuddle in the morning and perhaps entertain the thought of sex later that evening, without a sigh of exhaustion and apathy and a partner who knows that, yet again, nothing is going to happen, and if it does, he;s the only one who's going to enjoy it.

For once I'd like to feel that I can enjoy the sunshine and surroundings wihtout wanting to fall asleep the moment I relax.

Grrrrr!!!!!!

lowdown

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Back to top Go down

Today, Matthew, I'm going to be...ANGRY! Empty Re: Today, Matthew, I'm going to be...ANGRY!

Post by ZenMonsta Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:53 pm

Oh Honey

BIg Enormous Monsta Hugs for you (and Im not thinking of anything more for this evening *wink wink*)

I hope your morning improves and with it your mood.

Hang in there sweet.

Your exhausted!.....Let yourself be....recognise it and own it and just be it.

I know you have some quality rest coming your way soon........YOu deserve it.

Monsta
ZenMonsta
ZenMonsta

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Today, Matthew, I'm going to be...ANGRY! Empty Re: Today, Matthew, I'm going to be...ANGRY!

Post by ZenMonsta Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:57 pm

OOOOOpss

I forgot to add.........

OOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMM
ZenMonsta
ZenMonsta

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by claire_sky Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:09 pm

HI lowdown, wow, it sure does suck waking up like that! I know it all too well! Happens on all days ending with day doesnt it? Sad

Maybe a coffee has helped you this morning?

And maybe some barley sugars mid afternoon will keep u up till this evening. Then another coffee before dinner will give you the energy to wait patiently for some oysters or another aphrodisiac to help get you in the mood! Oh my goshhhhhhhh shut up claire i sound like a dodgey couples counsellor!

Smile lowdown it is friday maybe plan a nice weekend, what would YOU want to do? And if catch up on sleep is it, then definately do it. YOU deserve it!

Smile

I vote for you "angry" your the best impersonation of angry ive seen in a long time well except for me! (that was a terrible attempt at a compliment/joke!)

claire_sky

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down