The Big Black Dog Message Board & Chat Room (TBBD)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Emergency services here in NZ

3 posters

Go down

Our Emergency services here in NZ Empty Our Emergency services here in NZ

Post by guested1 Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:57 pm

Having watched the Christchurch memorial service. In this country we have many rescue services, some of which are highly visable in ambulances vans cars. they keep our cities and towns safe and clean from all sorts of risks. The doctors and nurses clean up and start the healing process and the counselling services help to get people back to where they once were (hopefully). In addition to all these services we have volunteers who assist those who are paid and trained to do the tasks but are so under numbered and sometimes overwhelmed I wish to give thanks to all of these people who without thinking of their own risk and about their Family do so many wonderful works. May good bless them each and everyone who carries out these tasks without asking for anything in return apart from a simple appreciation. When the time comes if needed, that help also comes from out side NZ and we send our help where we can. And because of what I have seen I want to say thank you to them all.I am not sure how other than considering joining one of the very wonderful and needed service.
guested1
guested1

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-03-15

Back to top Go down

Our Emergency services here in NZ Empty Re: Our Emergency services here in NZ

Post by zin Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:40 am

They do a wonderful job!!
zin
zin

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2010-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Martine Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:01 am

I was at the Christchurch Memorial Service in Hagley Park. There were thousands of people there and as soon as the fire services, USAR teams and the wonderful "Student Army" came the whole crowd rose to their feet and applauded.

To these people who risked their lives for the rest of us there will never be enough thanks and appreciation, they do so much for so little.

Martine

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2009-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down